• Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

John Malkovich als Lord Voldemort in Film 4

...frisch von imdb:

Malkovich Signs for 'Potter IV'

30 April 2004 (WENN)
    Hollywood star John Malkovich has landed a starring role in the next Harry Potter movie, playing evil Lord Voldemort. The Dangerous Liaisons actor's daughters Amandine, 13 and Lowrie, 12 - huge fans of the fantasy franchise - convinced him to appear in Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire. But he will have to share the part with a computerized puppet - at the beginning of the film, the wizard is supposed to be so wasted by his own evil he is barely a skeleton. A movie insider says, "He is perfect for the role. He will play the 'restored' human version of Lord Voldemort and has a spectacular fight scene with Harry at the end of the film." Mike Newell has taken on directing duties on the fourth Potter picture, which recently began shooting. The first two were helmed by Chris Columbus and the third - the soon to be released Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban - was directed by Alfonso Cuaron.
    ...hab mir Voldemort beim Lesen zwar etwas anders vorgestellt, doch mit John Malkovich als Schurken kann man eigentlich nichts falsch machen.
    ...oder?

Gruß, succo
    Ich blogge über Blogger, die über Blogger bloggen.

brühheiß von aintitcool.com:

John Malkovich is NOT Voldemort!

UPDATED! Malkovich is NOT Voldemort! Plus a gushing review of Azkaban!!!

The crusty seaman here with the real deal. Turns out BBC has gotten WB to comment (check here for the story!)and they've denied the rumor that John Malkovich is playing Voldemort. It honestly doesn't surprise me as IMDB ran with the whole "Mr. Bean" as Voldemort thing a while back. So, looks like I can still cross my fingers that Tim Roth or perhaps Jeremy Irons will step into Voldemort's evil booties!
    Gene
    Live well. It is the greatest revenge.

Kommentar

Zitat von Gene
      brühheiß von aintitcool.com:

John Malkovich is NOT Voldemort!

Gene
      Schade eigentlich. Der Witz ist ja, dass ich den selben Link hier schon mal gepostet, mir das Ganze aber aus Zeitgründen selbst nicht durchgelesen hatte.

succo
      Ich blogge über Blogger, die über Blogger bloggen.

Kommentar

Voldemort wird doch von Ralph Fiennes gespielt. So hab ich es jedenfalls mitbekommen.
        Jaja...immer wieder diese dämlichen Gerüchte.
        'This isn't freedom. This is fear.'
        I'm sick of watching people pay for our mistakes...
        There's only one God, ma'am, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that.
        © Captain Dorito

Kommentar

Zitat von Spike_Skywalker
          Voldemort wird doch von Ralph Fiennes gespielt. So hab ich es jedenfalls mitbekommen.
          Jaja...immer wieder diese dämlichen Gerüchte.

Schaumal wann die Posts gemacht wurden, dass ist ja schon 1 Jahr her und damals war es bestimmt recht aktuell

Hier nochmale ne Besetzungsliste zu HP 4, damit allen Gerüchten vorgebäugt wird.
          Unless you're alive you can't play, and if you don't play...
          Ich habe Dinge gesehen, die ihr Menschen niemals glauben würdet. Gigantische Schiffe, die brannten, draußen vor der Schulter des Orion. Ich sah C-Beams, glitzernd im Dunkeln, nahe dem Tannhäuser Tor. All diese Momente werden verloren sein in der Zeit, so wie Tränen im Regen. Zeit zu sterben
          Six, seven. Go to hell, go to heaven

Kommentar

Lädt...
          X