X
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Thor (Film)

Eine weitere Verfilmung eines Marvels Superheldens ist mit dem Film Thor geplant. Das Projekt soll richtig Fahrt aufnehmen sobald der Autorenstreik beendet ist. Als Kenner der Comics bin ich schon mal sehr gespannt wer gecastet wird.

The Chicago Tribune spoke to Thor screenwriter Mark Protosevich about the big screen adaptation:

"That project is as much a passion project for me as 'I Am Legend,'" he said. "I was a comic book kid. Thor was my absolute favorite."

Once the writers' strike is over, production can start and Protosevich says audiences will be "pleasantly surprised" by this interpretation of the character. It's much more rooted in the Norse roots of the character, he says.

"There used to be a segment in the Thor comics called 'Tales of Asgard' -- and it's much more akin to that," he said. "It really is set in that world. It does deal with Earth. The primary focus we're taking on it is really all about the Norse myths."
    Quelle
    Rygel: "I've got an new Philosophy Crichton. What used to be important isn't and what should be important never will be."

In meiner Kindheit hatte ich auch ein paar "Thor" Hefte. Allerdings bezeichne ich mich nicht als Kenner, weil ich vieles wieder vergessen habe. Doch das Bild wenn er seinen Hammer schwingt das habe ich nie vergessen.

Bin mal gespannt...

Kommentar

Für den Film gibt es schon einen Thread (siehe Thor) und weiters ist dieser hier in der falschen Kategorie.
      Gewinnerinnen der Wahl zur Miss SciFi-Forum 2007 - 2021

Kommentar

Und du holst ihn nach 5 Jahren wieder hervor, nur um das anzumerken?

Auch irgendwie unnötig.
        To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, to draw closer, to find each other and to feel - that is the purpose of life.

Kommentar

Lädt...
        X