Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Schön zu hören Sinclair!

holgrim hat es auch wahr gemacht und die beiden Seasons bestellt und ist mit der ersten Staffel durch und absolut überzeugt.

Vielleicht schreibt er ja auch mal was hierein.
    "...wenn ich, Aguirre, will, dass die Vögel tot von den Bäumen fallen, dann fallen die Vögel tot von den Bäumen herunter.
    Ich bin der Zorn Gottes, die Erde über die ich gehe sieht mich und bebt!"

Kommentar

Für 11€ (16$) je Season oder insgesamt 32$ (22€) gibts die komplette Serie momentan bei Amazon.com
      "...wenn ich, Aguirre, will, dass die Vögel tot von den Bäumen fallen, dann fallen die Vögel tot von den Bäumen herunter.

Kommentar

Hier ist ein Interview-Chat mit Clancy Brown von 2005, das ich irgendwie glaub ich noch gar nicht kannte.

Save Carnivale - Dedicated fans committed to bringing back HBO's Carnivale

Hier ein Auszug:

September 18, 2005
        Highlights from the Clancy Brown Chat

ClancyBrown: Any questions about tonight's episode?

Diane: Clancy, why does Tommy Dolan's interest in Iris just sort of evaporate from this point on?

ClancyBrown: Diane- In have no idea. Seemed like a waste to me.

Bryce: I always found myself wondering if Justin was honestly surprised by his revelation about "the demon being him" after the vision with Balthus. It seemed to me that he was aware of his true nature after his experience in the hospital.

ClancyBrown: Bryce - I don't think even at the end of season 2 that Justin believed he was just evil incarnate. I got into several discussions with producers and writers about this and we've talked about it on the boards a lot.

ClancyBrown: HBO was uncomfortable with the ambiguity, I think and kept trying to get to point Z without justifying it rationally or psychologically.

ClancyBrown: We could have done more if the folks who were running our show were more emphatic about Dan's vision.

twinb80: In the scene when Justin leaves for the Tattoo Parlor, Celeste is in house, does Justin use his powers on the surround people packing things away? Because in watching Kate's latest music video, the woman in the background appears to stop and restart, like

twinb80: he used his powers there, when he kissed Iris goodbye.

ClancyBrown: Okay - Don't know who asked it but, no Justin
        doesn't "use his powers" to hold the people who come to New Canaan.

ClancyBrown: He doesn't use his power very often at all.

CBFCBeth: Clancy, do you think the story got compressed in Season 2? What did we lose, if it did?

ClancyBrown: Beth - the story was definitely compressed. One of the things that got axed was a great subplot where our cooch girls actually kill Bud for Stumpy. Needless to say, it turns out to be the wrong solution.

ClancyBrown: Another great moment was when Lodz rejoins the CARNIVALE as a mummy. That was a terrific moment for everyone when this guy tries to sell them his dessicated body. Especially wonderful for Lila!

ClancyBrown: I know there were others but I can't recall them.

Angryquest: Clancy, you should watch LOST.

ClancyBrown: I guess LOST is the best show on TV. The few times I've watched it, though, I was left a bit cold.

ClancyBrown: Love the actors in it, but it wore thin for me very quickly.

ClancyBrown: I would love it if it were less obvious and more
        mysterious....but that's me. Shows I like get cancelled...obviously.

Allison_CarnyCon: Can you provide any backstory as to how Appy and Justin met? Was it a chance meeting or did one seek the other out?

ClancyBrown: Allison - of course I know the back story...but that's for Dan to tell. Not me.

Kate: What did Norman do to earn Justin's hateful attention--Bl*w j*bs, dental work, no longer being fed...what was the impulse for Justin to torment him?

lucy: Clancy, do you feel that Brother Justin's character had a
        definitive arc? Or was it more of a wandering path?

ClancyBrown: lucy & Kate - Initially Justin's arc was well defined. Somewhere about half way through season two, it got all eff'd up. About the same time he started picking on Norman for no good reason and Iris started scheming against him. It all just quickly spun into confusion. And no one could answer any questions.

ClancyBrown: It probably coincided with the final DVD sales numbers.

~twilight~: Clancy: Was something cut out that added weight to the change in Iris?

ClancyBrown: Twilight - Nope. Just came out of nowhere.

luckystar07: Clancy, if a similar character came along later in your career, would you want to take that opportunity, or leave it at Brother Justin?

ClancyBrown: luckstar - I'm all about the story and the character. I try to do only what I like and what I think has a chance to be good.

Vorona: Clancy, was Sofie's dressing up Asian to work the cooch bally a nod to Justin's Chinatown doings?

ClancyBrown: Vorona - could be. hadn't thought of that. good one.

Kommentar

Bei Amazon.com gibt es beide Staffeln wieder sehr günstgi.
          Für jeweils 16.99$ die Season Box.

Ich empfehle ganz klar die US-Sets, aber wer auf RC2 PAl besteht, die UK Season Boxen gibt es momentan auch sehr günstig:
          13.99£

Kommentar

Lädt...
          X