X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Ultra-DMA 66 IDE-Kabel

Guten Morgen,

ich wollte mal nachfragen ob jemand weiß woran ich erkenne ob ich Ultra-DMA 66 IDE-Kabel verbaut habe, oder nicht.
    Christianity: The belief that some cosmic Jewish zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.
    Makes perfect sense.

Aufdruck am Kabel?
    Kassazettel?
    Verpackung?

der Eine

Kommentar

Verpackung existiert bei Kabeln nicht - Kassenzettel habe ich nach 2 Jahrne keinen mehr und das Zeugs das auf'm Kabel steht sagt mir nix. Da steht so kram wie 105° und 300 V drauf.
      Christianity: The belief that some cosmic Jewish zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.
      Makes perfect sense.

Kommentar

UDMA 66-Kabel haben 80 adern, ältere nur 40

Kommentar

etwas alt, aber haben die nicht immer einen blauen stecker?
          “I don’t need a sword, because I am the Doctor…and this, is my spoon!”

Kommentar

stimmt, soweit ich weiß schon

Kommentar

Yep und Rot waren die 100er, oder?

Merlin
              --

Kommentar

Lädt...
              X