Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Ausrast

end geil ich liebe botf ich freu mich voll =))))
    Kap Lah[/FONT][/COLOR]

Kommentar

Zitat von er ist tod, jim
      geil, wann in etwa wird das fertig sein? noch dieses jahr? *sabber*

when will you have finished? this year?
      you give my live a reason...

p.s. meine botf cd is schon lange `putt

kann mir jemand sagen, wo ich ne neue herkriege, ohne 80 € zu zahlen (amazon.de)???

mfg
      Wie wärs mit ebay? Da gibts BotF CD's für ein paar Euro!

Kommentar

that is amazing. i was always dreaming of a botf 2. especially because of these nasty ferengi bloodsuckers.

@iwulff: if you need any assistance in translating the game into german, don't hesitate to contact me! it would be my honour.

*freufreufreufreufreufreufreu*

Kommentar

Sorry for not answering or saying anything for quite some time. I had a few very busy months behind me, and people didn't reacted anything on this thread anymore. The project had a pause for a few weeks, but it's now back on track. I have started with a flash database, still needs lots of work, and i didn;t had time the last few weeks to do anything with it, but will start of this week again. About translating the game, i have no doubt that there are enough people that want this, already i have seen two threads about this on the botf2 forum, with people that would like to translate the game to german. I think that this is a good idea, and when the game is finished for english release, i would like to have a german team ready to translate this game. There isn't much to report, we continue on ships, information, programming, interfaces, etc.... All that stuff. Still please help if you got the energy, time and skill to contribute to this project.

That's all, if you've got any question, please ask them. I will look on this forum a few times per week for any replyes.

Kommentar

Are there already Screenshots?
            If there are you can post some here.
            Mayby i´m able to translate a small part too.
            Man steckt immer in der Scheiße,nur die Tiefe ändert sich...

Kommentar

Fell free to contact me, if you need somebody to translate.
              'To infinity and beyond!'

Kommentar

Sorry wenn ich jetzt mal einen Doppelpost ablassen muss, aber wollte iwulff nicht paar Mal vorbeischauen um Neues zu posten?

@iwulff: Where are you? Wouldn't you post news anymore?
                'To infinity and beyond!'

Kommentar

Der ist ziemlich beschäftigt,wenn du neuigkeiten willst,besuch die HP!
                  Da sind auch 2 Bilder aus nem Kampf,auf denen man sieht,dass die 3D Models 1A sind,fast wie in Aramada.

Kommentar

Zitat von Assimilator
                    Der ist ziemlich beschäftigt,wenn du neuigkeiten willst,besuch die HP!
                    Da sind auch 2 Bilder aus nem Kampf,auf denen man sieht,dass die 3D Models 1A sind,fast wie in Aramada.
                    Yes, i didn't had much time, and i simply forgot to visit this forum
                    Anyway we are planning to release a video from the game soon enough. With the video, there will probally also come lots of screenshots. BOTF2: New Worlds has already been on a gaming website and a developers startrek site.

http://gaming.trekpulse.com/botf2/

http://www.strategyplanet.com/stgd/botfdevzone.htm

I just want to say, that we really are nearing a BETA release for this game. I just hope everything will work out the coming month. Our site is currently down, but that probally won't take to long. I probally won't forget to post here, because i will now get e-mails when replies are made. Are there actually people from this site, posting on http://www.botfii.armadafleetcommand.com ?

Kommentar

Zitat von Nazgûl
                      Fell free to contact me, if you need somebody to translate.
                      We first want to have the game released in English. We then will need people able to translate it to german, or even other languages? Spanisch? French? i dunno.. But anyway contact Gturfrey on the botf2 forum, by either posting on the site or just giving him a Personal Message (PM). You must have a account if you want to post or give someone a PM.

It is also possible that sounds need to be changed... can be a big job too. But the first point on the schedule is finishing the game in English.

Kommentar

These screens were made when botf2 was on custom generation. It holds in custom generation only a small diversity of systems/nebula/etc...

Kommentar

It looks good,i hope it will be more clearly(übersichtlich) as the old one.
                          Now its more like Master of Orion 2,and thats good.
                          And the ships looks nice,the ships in combat too.

Kommentar

Cool!!!

Wie ich das richtig deute, fangen die da wirklich mit den ersten schiffchen an, ala NX01 bis sie irgendwann mal bei der sovi landen XD

wo kann ich die beiden bilder aus dem kampf sehen?

Kommentar

Nummer 1:
                              Ich finde es sieht ähnlich aus wie Armada 2,ich bin noch gespannt wie die Warp-Gondeln werden.

Nummer 2:

Kommentar

Wuas?? Did???

Das sieht voll krass nach starfleet command 2 aus.
                                selbst die symbole und anzeigen oben und unten sind voll aus SC 2

Sicher, das DIESE bilder aus den kampfszenen zu Botf 2 sind??

Kommentar

Lädt...
                                X