X
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Nemesis verschoben

Hi, ich habe eben gerade gelesen, dass ST Nemesis auf den 16.1. verschoben wurde.
    Der Schreiber hat für gewöhnlich einen guten Draht zu Paramount.

Gruß
    Jens
    So where are you? You're in... some motel room, you just... you just wake up and you're in... in a motel room. There's the key... It feels like maybe it's just the first time you've been there, but... perhaps... you've been there for a week... three months... it's... it's kinda hard to say... I don't kn... I don't know... it's just an anoymous room...

Nun, dies wäre sicherlich eine sehr , sehr vernünftige Entscheidung. Der ursprüngliche Termin war einfach viel zu nah an HdR.
    “Are these things really better than the things I already have? Or am I just trained to be dissatisfied with what I have now?”― Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby
    They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken - Bobby Sands
    Christianity makes everyone have this mentality that escapism is a bad thing. You know "Don't run away from the real world - deal with it." Why ? Why should you have to suffer? - Marilyn Manson

Kommentar

Guckst Du hier...
      "Noch nie hat ein X irgendwo, irgendwann einen bedeutenden Punkt markiert...."

"Das X markiert den Punkt...!"

Kommentar

Lädt...
      X