X
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Was passierte in Das Ultimatum/The Thaw

Hi ich habe mal ne Frage es gibt eine Folge da ist Kim,Torres und 3 andere Gefangen in einer Maschine,Traumwelt.wo die Angst sie
    ärgert und später gegen Janeway seine Geiseln Freilässt.Man sieht Janeway an die Maschine gehen aber sie war gar nicht Janeway sondern der Doctor.Also war Janeway an der Maschine oder nicht?

SPOILERFear and his band are partying clown-style, but this is all brought to an abrupt halt by the Doctor, who says that Janeway will terminate the program in sixty seconds unless Fear agrees to her terms. Janeway will trade herself for all the other hostages. Fear agrees, delighted at the thought of having Janeway there.

In the real world, Janeway gets into one of the pods and gets hooked into the system.

In the virtual world, Fear has his minions cleaning up and getting the place ready for Janeway. Oooh, he can feel her getting on the system. It really is so noble of her to do this! he cries.

All the other circus people besides Fear disappear as Janeway arrives in the environment. Kim, standing with the others by the exit controls, promises that they'll find some way to get her out of this, but she says that won't be necessary. Kim and the others disappear.

We see everyone start to revive inside their pods.

Janeway asks Fear if it's true he won't be able to read her thoughts for a few minutes, and he says that waiting for it is a lifetime of anticipation. Janeway then asks him if he doesn't really want this to be over as much as she does. Fear says he's never letting her go now and calls up a mirror to admire them in.

"I'm not Captain Janeway," she says.

"Could have fooled me," says Fear.

"I'm afraid I did." The she explains that she's a hologram of Janeway, programmed to respond as she would. The real Janeway is on the system but not in stasis. The environment starts to decay, growing blacker.

In the real world we see a conscious Janeway and the reviving pod people.

The environment is almost completely dark now, and Janeway says he wanted her in his world because he sensed that she could conquer him, and that's what Fear really wanted all along.

"What will become of us...of me?" he asks.

"Like all fear, you eventually vanish."

"I'm afraid," Fear says.

"I know," Janeway whispers.

"Drat."

Von http://members.aol.com/EnsDelk/thethaw.htm

Die Folge heisst auf Deutsch "Das Ultimatum" bzw auf Englisch "The Thaw"...
    »We do sincerely hope you'll all enjoy the show, and please remember people, that no matter who you are, and what you do to live, thrive and survive, there are still some things that make us all the same. You, me, them, everybody!«

Kommentar

Nun, ob man eine Folge die vor Ewigkeiten Premiere hatte noch mit nem Spoiler versehen muss ...

Abes es soll ja Leute geben die die alten Voyager Folgen noch nicht kennen
      “Are these things really better than the things I already have? Or am I just trained to be dissatisfied with what I have now?”― Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby
      They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken - Bobby Sands
      Christianity makes everyone have this mentality that escapism is a bad thing. You know "Don't run away from the real world - deal with it." Why ? Why should you have to suffer? - Marilyn Manson

Kommentar

bevor wieder einer jammert er wolle doch gar nicht das genaue Ende kennen mach ich lieber aus Sicherheitsgründen nen Spoiler drumrum Ist bei Hilfestellungen IMO angebracht, da der Hilfesuchende nicht immer so ganz klar sagt wie genau er es jetzt wissen will bzw oft der Threadtitel nicht hergibt was genau gesucht ist und die Leute dann ranzig werden *schulterzuck*

Besser ein Dutzend mal zu oft als einmal zu wenig
        »We do sincerely hope you'll all enjoy the show, and please remember people, that no matter who you are, and what you do to live, thrive and survive, there are still some things that make us all the same. You, me, them, everybody!«

Kommentar

ich denke nun echt, das man die Spoiler im ST-Bereich wirklich auf ETP beschränken kann, TNG,TOS,DS9 und VOY kann man wohl ausspoilern!
          "Also wahrscheinlich werde ich heute abend defnitiv nicht zurückschreiben können..."
          "Da werd' ich vielleicht wahrscheinlich ganz sicher möglicherweise definitiv mit klarkommen."

Member der NO-Connection!!

Kommentar

Ich stimme Sternengucker zu. Wer ist denn "man"? Es kennen schliesslich nicht alle die Folgen.
            ... das war der Tropfen, der dem Fass den Boden ausschlägt ...

Kommentar

Da Sterni das ja aufgeklärt hätte, wären wir ja dann durch mit dem Thema
              Is that a Daewoo?

Kommentar

Lädt...
              X