X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Meine Kritik an VOY - Teil 3

alles von Ronald D. Moore:
    By the end of the pilot, you have the Maquis in those Starfleet uniforms, and— boom—we’ve begun the grand homogenization. Now they are any other ship. I don’t know what the difference is between Voyager and the Defiant or the Saratoga or the Enterprise or any other ship sitting around the Alpha Quadrant doing its Starfleet gig.
    Ja eines der Hauptprobleme von VOY: Der Maquis war praktisch nur im Pilot existent, abgesehen von "rebellion alpha", eine meiner Lieblings VOY-Episoden.

"What is the difference really between Voyager and the rest of the fleet? When that ship comes home, it will blend right in. You won’t even know the difference. They haven’t personalized the ship in any way. It’s still the same kind of bare metal, military look that it had at the beginning.
    Gut gesagt! Ich erkenne am Schiff und am Verhalten der Charaktere keinen Unterschied zwischen "caretaker" und "endgame". Wo waren da die 7 Jahre?
    Wer hat sich entwickelt? Wie hat sich jemand entwickelt? Der einzige der nen Fortschritt gemacht hat war wohl der Doc, oder 7of9 vielleicht noch...
    aber Chakotay, Kim, Tuvok, Torres, Neelix? WO haben die sich entwickelt...
    Wie Moore richtig sagt: Rohmaterial!

When VOYAGER tries to go there it is so completely superficial that it doesn’t mean anything. Even when they are trying to really mine something, it’s undercut by the fact that nothing else surrounding it is real, and that you can’t accept these people in the positions and what they are doing.
    GENAU meine Meinung, nur gelang mir hier oder übehaupt so eine gute Formulierung! Und nun der Hammer:

I don’t know what VOYAGER is about. It just doesn’t seem to speak to me. I watch the show; I try to understand what it is saying to me, what it’s trying to explore. But it doesn’t seem to explore the human condition. It doesn’t have a point of view on the subject. It falls back on STAR TREK boilerplate; it falls back on the Prime Directive. The Prime Directive has now become this cop out for doing anything in an episode, for having any point of view."
    genau so ist es: Janeway macht mal dies weil sie es aus "Überzeugung" richtig hält, 2 Folgen später wieder genau das Gegenteil, und das geht 7 Jahre lang so und steigert sich bis zum von ihr selbst gerechtfertigten Massenmord in Endgame

"VOYAGER won’t accept itself. It won’t believe it’s really in this situation in this area of the galaxy and that these are really the prospects in front of them. They just won’t embrace it. They fight against it. There have been more episodes that have taken place on Earth, or alternate Earth, or past Earth than I think the original series did in its whole run, and the original series was set over in the Alpha Quadrant. Kirk and company never went to present day 23rd century Earth, their contemporaneous Earth, ever. Gene wouldn’t do it. Voyager is on the other side of the galaxy, and they have already run into some alien race recreating Starfleet Academy. They’ve run into Ferengi, the Romulans. It doesn’t feel like they are that far away from home. It just doesn’t feel like they are in that much trouble out there. At its heart, VOYAGER secretly wishes it was NEXT GENERATION. If you really get down to it, VOYAGER on some level just wishes it was NEXT GEN. It really wants to be back in the Alpha Quadrant: ‘Just let us be normal STAR TREK.’"
    Tja, dem ist wirklich nichts mehr hinzuzufügen!

Mich interessiert einfach wie ihr VOY Fans VOY seht, was VOY für euch besser macht als andere ST sehen, nur damit ich das vielleicht endlich mal verstehe
    "But men are men; the best sometimes forget."
    "Immortality! Take it! IT'S YOURS!"
    "Gute Menschen lernen von den schlechten mehr als die schlechten von den guten."
    "We'll make sure history never forgets the name ENTERPRISE."

Und wieder einer der vielen sinnlosen Anti-VOY-Treads von JLP

Wieviele Treads hast du im Laufe der Jahre zu diesem Thema aufgemacht? Waren auf jeden Fall mehr als 3.

Zitat von JLP
    Mich interessiert einfach wie ihr VOY Fans VOY seht, was VOY für euch besser macht als andere ST sehen, nur damit ich das vielleicht endlich mal verstehe
    Was glaubst du in diesem Tread zu erfahren, was du in den vorherigen 20 (ok - so viele waren es auch nicht, sagen wir 10) nicht erfahren hast?

Was Ron Moores Kommentar über VOY angeht so kann ich ihm nur zustimmen. Gehört eindeutig zu den Hauptkritikpunkten der Serie. Hätte man ihn (ab der 6. Staffel wo DS9 dann aus aus) mehr eingebunden hätte es möglicherweise einen tollen Endstpurt alles TNG gegeben, welcher die Serie in einem besseren Licht erscheinen ließe.

Kommentar

Vor allem ist es der selbe Beitrag, wie er hier bereits gepostet wurde. Zwei gleiche Posts sind einer zu viel. Daher mache ich hier dicht.

Kommentar

Lädt...
      X