X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

ok, das könnt hinkommen.

"Who are you and what do you want"

Brauch wohl nicht zu schreiben, wer das gesagt hat, zumal es ja in meiner Signatur steht.
    Und die Folgen kann ich hier auch net alle aufzählen...
    Who are you and what do you want
    --------------------------------
    <<Ambassador Kosh - B5>>

Kommentar

Aus "Das Corpds der Gnadenlosen"

Bester versucht Zack ein paar Fakten zu verklickern...

Zack daraufhin: "Ja, aber wenn ich jemanden nicht ausstehen kann, sind Fakten unwichtig!"

Kommentar

Future is always born in pain. (G'Kar)

I did not fight against a dictator just to become another myself.(G'Kar nach dem Rückzug der Centauri von Narn)

There is always hope - at least, that is what I tell myself when I awake in the middle of the night and the only sound I can hear is the beating of my own desperate heart. (G'Sten)

Jede Armee, die versucht Narn zu erobern, wird bis zum Hals im eigenen Blut waaten.(Londo zu Refa bezüglich einer Narninvasion)

No dictator, no invader can hold an inprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand. The Centauri lerned this lesson once. We will teach it to them again. Though it take 1000 years, we will be free.
        (G'Kar nach der Kapitulation Narns)

I have only seen political naivete this complete once before, in a speech before the Centaurum by Lord Jamo. When he was finished we recommended that he be sterilized in the best interest of evolution.(Londo)

There is a darkness greater than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. (G'Quan)
        No dictator, no invader can hold an inprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand. The Centauri lerned this lesson once. We will teach it to them again. Though it take 1000 years, we will be free. (G'Kar)

Kommentar

"Ich kann es kaum erwarten, Ihren Erkenntnissen zu lauschen."

Minbari aus "In the beginning"
          <<Ambassador Kosh - B5>>

Kommentar

Delenn in "In the Beginning":

"Wieviel Ruhm bringt die Ausrottung eines ganzen Volkes?"
            <<Ambassador Kosh - B5>>

Kommentar

Hallo ihr`s,

aus "Captain Jack/dto"

Marcus zu Franklin: "Just my luck. The first time in my life I am a war hero and nobody knows about it. And worst of all, I`m married to you."

(Die beiden reisen undercover als Ehepaar zum Mars)
              Es gibt noch viele Emotionen, die ich nicht nachempfinden kann: Wut, Hass, Rache. Aber ich bin nicht verblüfft von dem Wunsch, geliebt zu werden." Data "Ich möchte lieber ein einziges Leben mit dir verbringen, als alle Zeitalter der Welt allein zu durchleben." Arwen zu Aragorn Zum Vorta-Fanclub geht es hier.
              Mehr zum Thema Dominion gibt es hier:http://www.startrek-dominion.de/

Kommentar

Versucht es doch mal mit dem KLASSIKER schlechthin

"I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star. We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light."
                den schlägt nichts
                »We do sincerely hope you'll all enjoy the show, and please remember people, that no matter who you are, and what you do to live, thrive and survive, there are still some things that make us all the same. You, me, them, everybody!«

Kommentar

wenn wir schon bei klassikern sind
                  aus "point of no return"
                  g'kar kommt ins c&c
                  ivanowa: g'kar, what are you doing here ?
                  g:"Saving all of us" kurze dramaturgische pause "i have had an"guck sich um und flüstert" an idead . uououououooo"
                  geschprochen kommt das erst richtig rüber
                  Kurdy: All right now, you're gonna do this calm like we planned, right?
                  Jeremiah: Yeah, calm's my middle name.
                  Kurdy: Too bad your last name is "Before-The-Storm".

Kommentar

Original geschrieben von Brooklyn
                    Und gleich noch eins, weiß allerdings net aus welcher Folge:

G'Kar:
                    "G'Quon wrote: There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way.
                    The war we fight is not against powers and principalities -- it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender.
                    The future is all around us, waiting in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation.
                    No one knows the shape of that future, or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain. "
                    Jawoll! Wohl der beste Monolog aus B5 überhaupt....

Habe ich erwähnt, daß G'Kar eigentlich mein Lieblingscharakter ist? Ich liebe seine weisen Kommentare.

Hier aber einer von Delenn aus "And All My Dreams, Torn Asunder":

Sheridan:
                    "What does the candle represent?"
                    Delenn:
                    "Life."
                    Sheridan:
                    "Whose life?"
                    Delenn:
                    "All life, every life. We're all born as molecules in the hearts of a billion stars, molecules that do not understand politics, policies and differences. In a billion years we, foolish molecules forget who we are and where we came from. Desperate acts of ego. We give ourselves names, fight over lines on maps. And pretend our light is better than everyone else's. The flame reminds us of the piece of those stars that live inside us. A spark that tells us: you should know better. The flame also reminds us that life is precious, as each flame is unique. When it goes out, it's gone forever. And there will never be another quite like it. So many candles will go out tonight. I wonder some days if we can see anything at all."

Jolan tru
                    Rhiannon
                    HOFFNUNG ist alles!

Kommentar

"Vir, do you believe in fate?"
                      "Well, actually, I believe there are currents in the Universe. Eddies and tides that pull us one way or the other. Some we have to fight, some we have to embrace. Unfortunately, the currents that we have to fight look exactly like the currents we have to embrace. The currents that we think are the one that's gonna make us stronger, they are the ones that are going to destroy us. And the ones that we think are going to destroy us, they are the ones that are going to make us stronger. Now, the other current ..."
                      "Vir! Yes or no?"
                      "Yes! You know, somewhat, why?"

- Londo und Vir in "The Geometry of Shadows"
                      Sorans Fußballblog - Einblicke in die Welt des Fußballs - Spielberichte, Fotos und mehr. :)
                      Mein Videokanal - Supportvideos vom Fußball
                      Fanprojekt VfB 1906 Sangerhausen
                      Ein Hirntumor namens Walter

Kommentar

Um in dieses Thema mal wieder etwas frischen Wind zu bringen. ...
                        Habe gestern "The Parliament of Dreams" gesehen, hier mal ein geniales Zitat aus der Folge.

"Are you Ambassador G'Kar?"
                        "This is Ambassador G'Kar's quarters. This is Ambassador G'Kar's table. This is Ambassador G'Kar's dinner. What part of this progression escapes you?" - Tu'Pari und G'Kar in "The Parliament of Dreams"
                        Sorans Fußballblog - Einblicke in die Welt des Fußballs - Spielberichte, Fotos und mehr. :)

Kommentar

Jeff: "Ein Steak?!"
                          Garibaldi: "Wozu brauchen Sie ein Steak?"
                          Franklin: "Ich will es untersuchen."

und später:

Jeff: "Danke für den Ratschlag."
                          Garibaldi: "Bestell noch ein Steak."
                          Jeff: "Ähm...so gut war der nun auch wieder nicht."

- Sinclair, Franklin und Garibaldi in "Die Gläubigen"
                          To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, to draw closer, to find each other and to feel - that is the purpose of life.

Kommentar

"Life is life. Whether it's wrapped in skins, scales, or feathers. Now, if you respected these beings instead of constantly trying to murder them, you would appreciate that." - Stephen Franklin in "GROPOS"

Kommentar

"This isn't some kind of Deep Space franchise, this place is ABOUT something" Ivanova in 'There All the Honor Lies'
                              Kurdy: All right now, you're gonna do this calm like we planned, right?
                              Jeremiah: Yeah, calm's my middle name.
                              Kurdy: Too bad your last name is "Before-The-Storm".

Kommentar

Original geschrieben von Mr. Geribaldi
                                "This isn't some kind of Deep Space franchise, this place is ABOUT something" Ivanova in 'There All the Honor Lies'
                                Der Satz kommt im Übrigen auch beim B5 Mod für Armada 1 vor, wenn man auf die Babylon Station klickt.
                                Wollt ich mal so nebenbei erwähnt haben.

Kommentar

Lädt...
                                X