X
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Babylon 5 - die besten Zitate!

Wer die Serie kennt, weiß, dass Babylon 5 mit einer Menge absolut genialen Zitate aller Art aufwarten kann, die es nirgends sonst gibt. Meiner derzeitiger Favorit:

Zitat von G'Kar in "Die Armee des Lichts"
    No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand. The Centauri learned this lesson once. We will teach it to them again. Though it take a thousand years… we will be free.

Juhuuu! Endlich ein Zitate-Thread auch hier!

Weiß zwar nicht, aus welcher Folge das ist, aber Garibaldi antwortet doch mal sowas:

Frage von weiß-nicht-wem: "Darf ich mich setzen?"

Garibaldi: "Das müssen sie mit Ihrem Orthopäden klären, ich halte mich da raus!"

"I was me but now he`s gone!"
    James Hetfield

Kommentar

"I think you're about to go where everyone has gone before."

Ivanova zu Sheridan in Anspielung auf die sehr leicht bekleidete Musante in Voices of Authority/Der Beweis

Und:

Bester: "I want you to know that I object to this, Captain. Ms. Alexander has no business being here. She's a blip. By all right I should arrest her and take back with me."
      Sheridan: "You could do that. And I could nail your head to the table, set fire to it, and feed your charred remains to the Pak'ma'ra. But it's an imperfect world and we never get exactly what we want. So get used to it."

Epiphanies/Unter Quarantäne

Und ich könnte ewig weitermachen...
      B5-Musikvideo gefällig?
      Oder auch BSG?

Kommentar

"truth is a three-edged sword" - kosh (wer sonst?!)

eines der besten die mir spontan einfallen

dann noch

"vir, intelligence has nothing to do with politics" - londo

und auch unschlagbar:

"i apollogize. i´m ... sorry. i´m sorry we had to defend ourthelves against an unwarranted attack. i´m sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on an station with a quarter million civilians, including your people! and i´m sorry I waited as long as I did before I blow them all straight to hell ..." - sheridan

einfach fantastisch

Kommentar

I used to think it was awfull that life was so unfair. Then I thought wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair and all the terrible things that happen to us came because we deserve them? So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe.
          - Marcus Cole
          "Und wie alle Priester haben sie als erstes gelernt, Wahrheit mit "Ketzerei" zu übersetzen."
          -Frank Herbert - Der Herr des Wüstenplaneten

Kommentar

Noch ein paar

Das Mantra natürlich:

Ivanova: "'Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And, if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out! Babylon control out. … Civilians. [Looks at ceiling.] Just kidding about that God part. No offense."
            A Voice in the Wilderness, Part 1

Ivanova: "What's next on the list?"
            Marcus: "Sector 87 by 20 by 42. At least a dozen ships have reported seeing something rather godlike in the area, and since neither you nor I were there, it must be one of the first ones."
            Ivanova: "You're having delusions of grandeur again."
            Marcus: "Well, if you're gonna have delusions, you may as well go for the really satisfying ones."
            The Summoning

[es geht um die First Ones]
            Marcus: "I think you just hit a nerve. Vorlons must owe them money or something."
            Ivanova: "This also tells they understand our language. They are just not willing to speak to us using that."
            M: "Who knew they were French?"
            Voices of Authority

Talia, nachdem Ivanova gerade frustriert einen Schrank getreten hat: "That's one cabinet that will never threaten us again."
            Divided Loyalties

Garibaldi, zum Thema Sheridan und Vergötterung: "He's not the Pope. He doesn't look anything like her."
            Racing Mars

Ivanova, entrüstet über den Souvenirladen: "This isn't some kind of Deep Space franchise, this place is ABOUT something."
            There all the Honor lies

A: "I'm telling you, it's like he just vanished into thin air."
            Garibaldi: "Thin air. Why is it always thin air? Never fat air, chubby air, mostly fit could-stand-to-loose-a-few-pounds air."
            Grey 17 is Missing

[Ivanova soll etwas reichhaltiger essen]
            Ivanova: "All my life I fought against imperialism. Now suddenly, I am the expanding Russian frontier!"
            Franklin: "But with very nice borders..."
            A Distant Star

Franklin: "I think we lost interest in the future when all the things we were told were coming finally got here. Wasn't what we thought it was gonna be. It's like when you keep bugging your folks for that one special toy for Christmas and when you finally get it, it's not as great as the vids made it look. Just doesn't run right! And you're so disappointed, you shove it in the closet and never take it out again."
            Garibaldi: "Maybe somebody should have labeled the future, "Some assembly required"."
            Hunter, Prey

Ich hör dann erstmal auf
            B5-Musikvideo gefällig?
            Oder auch BSG?

Kommentar

Ähm, also eine Sammlung an Babylon 5 Zitaten gibt es schon, was man durch eine einfache Suche auch leicht hätte feststellen können.
              http://www.scifi-forum.de/showthread.php?t=13619

Ich schlage vor den älteren Thread weiter zu nutzen. Vielleicht kann auch ein freundlicher Mod, diesen hier mit dem alten vereinen.

um noch was zum Thema beizutragen und nicht nur zu meckern:
              Draal: It might be helpful for you to know that you are not alone. And that in the long, twilight struggle which lies ahead of us there is the possibility of hope.
              (The Long, Twilight Struggle/ Die Armee des Lichts)
              Für einen Euro durch die Spree, nächstes Jahr am Wiener See. - Treffen der Generationen 2013
              "Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is." (Douglas Adams)

Kommentar

Verschmelzen ist jetzt leider etwas blöd, da in dem anderen Thread wiederrum geschrieben wurde.

Daher schreibt einfach dort weiter und ich mache hier zu.
                Sorans Fußballblog - Einblicke in die Welt des Fußballs - Spielberichte, Fotos und mehr. :)
                Mein Videokanal - Supportvideos vom Fußball
                Fanprojekt VfB 1906 Sangerhausen
                Ein Hirntumor namens Walter

Kommentar

Lädt...
                X