Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Englische Episodentitel Season 4

Laut The Patriot Source lautet der Titel für den Auftakt der 4. Staffel "He That Believath In Me".

Nur frag ich mich: Was zum Teufel heißt das übersetzt?!

"Wer an mich glaubt!"
    "Well, I think that like religion is an individual choice, either you believe and therefore bunnies are unnecessary, or you don't. In which case, chocolate!"

Kommentar

Ist wahrscheinlich ein Rechtschreibfehler

" Jesus said unto her, "I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?"
      -- Johannes 11:25-26
      "Bright, shiny futures are overrated anyway" - Lee Adama, Scar
      "
      Throughout history the nexus between man and machine has spun some of the most dramatic, compelling and entertaining fiction." - The Hybrid, The Passage

Kommentar

Oder auf deutsch: "Jesus sagte ihr: Ich bin die Auferstehung und das Leben. Wer an mich glaubt, wird leben, wenn er auch gestorben ist. Und jeder Lebende, der an mich glaubt, wird in Ewigkeit nicht streben. Glaubst du das?"

Laut Epguides heisst der Auftakt allerdings "Razor"
        "Well, I think that like religion is an individual choice, either you believe and therefore bunnies are unnecessary, or you don't. In which case, chocolate!"

Kommentar

"Razor" ist der TV-Film/DVD Film

Kommt darauf an wie man das zählt. Von den Produktionsnummern könnte er zu 4. Staffel gehören, der Anfang der Staffel ist er allerdings nicht wiklich.
          "Bright, shiny futures are overrated anyway" - Lee Adama, Scar
          "
          Throughout history the nexus between man and machine has spun some of the most dramatic, compelling and entertaining fiction." - The Hybrid, The Passage

Kommentar

Lädt...
          X