X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Soundtrack

Hi leute,
    gibt es irgendwo Andromeda Soundtrack im Internet zu kaufen oder zum Downloaden??????

Gruß Seamus Harper 31
    Lasst die Rübe Kreisen ! \m/

hach...wie unbeholfen manche Leute doch sind
    Wie wäre es, einfach mal bei den einschlägigen Adressen nachzugucken, wo man mit dem Suchbegriff "Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda Soundtrack" sofort zum Ziel kommt?

z.B. eBay oder Amazon...

Ebenso oder gar mehr zu empfehlen als der Originalsoundtrack ist "Andromeda: The Musical Journey" und "Andromeda: Coda" von David Fang (siehe ein paar Threads weiter unten). Ist kostenlos und eine schöne musikalische Interpretation von Andromeda, bei der man auch immer wieder Querverweise zu altbekannten Themes wie "Andromeda Invictus" heraus hört.
    Have you seen my force lance? Star Wars: The New Era | Scifi-Space.net
    "Screams of a billion murdered stars give lie to the night's peace, while we cling in desperation to the few fragile spinning stones we call worlds"
    Wayfinder First Order Hasturi aka "The Mad Perseid" 217 AFC

Kommentar

Hier: Gene Rodenberry's Andromeda - Original Soundtrack mp3s, Gene Rodenberry's Andromeda - Original Soundtrack music downloads, Gene Rodenberry's Andromeda - Original Soundtrack songs from eMusic.com krigst dus wenn du schlau bist Legal und Gratis!!! DA du 25 Gratis Testlieder hast musst dic dann halt nur wieder direkt nach dem DOwnload abmelden!!!
      Gruß: +DS_DV+ _->MEIN=SYS<-_
      Ein frohes und langes Leben euch allen!!!!!
      Andromeda 2008: The Musical Journey und im SciFi-Forum
      PS: Meine Texte sind nach MEINER Rechtschreibung verfasst und enthalten somit keine Fehler ;)

Kommentar

hach...wie unbeholfen manche Leute doch sind
        Wie wäre es, einfach mal bei den einschlägigen Adressen nachzugucken, wo man mit dem Suchbegriff "Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda Soundtrack" sofort zum Ziel kommt?

z.B. eBay oder Amazon...
        I think Harper31 wants to download the music from the internet and purchase it instead of buying the CD.

I brought the CD too and it sounds great. Problem is most of the pieces are made for background purposes with the exception to the two High Guard Theme, Beka, Sara (my personal favorite), Rommie's Love, Earthly emotions, Nietzchean Attack.

Ebenso oder gar mehr zu empfehlen als der Originalsoundtrack ist "Andromeda: The Musical Journey" und "Andromeda: Coda" von David Fang (siehe ein paar Threads weiter unten). Ist kostenlos und eine schöne musikalische Interpretation von Andromeda, bei der man auch immer wieder Querverweise zu altbekannten Themes wie "Andromeda Invictus" heraus hört.
        Sebastian, if McCauley understands German and reads this, he'll probably try to hang me or perhaps try to slap a lawsuit.

You can't compare me to Matthew McCauley. McCauley is a professional composer who has years of experience more than I do. The reason the soundtrack doesn't sound that great as it should be is because of technological limitations that make his music sound very synthetic.

Stylistically we are completely different as well. McCauley's music is very American rock-influenced sounding while my style is a mish mash of East Asian influences (for example: Captain and his ship/Rommie's Departure) and French/German/British/Spanish influences (The Lightbringers/Out of Victoria, by Barbarossa/Battleblades Extended/The Engine of Creation/The Sun Goddess, The Perfect Future).

Btw, I probably didn't tell you before, but the song "Rommie's Departure" is inspired and influenced by a the famous dramatic tragedy Opera called "Madame Butterfly" by Puccini.
        Zuletzt geändert von DeltaRomeo; 23.07.2008, 16:58.
        http://www.myspace.com/davidfangmusic

Kommentar

Hey, I can still have my own opinion, can't I? All I said is that if he is interested in the music, I would recommend your soundtrack as well. I personally even like yours better in total, but Seamus will have to see and compare for himself. After all, the argument of who has the most experience doesn't always count in creative arts. It's always also a matter of taste and you match my taste better than McCauley (at least what concerns Andromeda) :P
          Have you seen my force lance? Star Wars: The New Era | Scifi-Space.net
          "Screams of a billion murdered stars give lie to the night's peace, while we cling in desperation to the few fragile spinning stones we call worlds"
          Wayfinder First Order Hasturi aka "The Mad Perseid" 217 AFC

Kommentar

Lädt...
          X