Stargte SG1 Bilder/Zitat Rätsel

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Das ist aus der Folge "In den Händen der Goa'uld" aus der 6. Staffel. Teal'c und Jonas gehen dort in eine Bar und da sitzen dann diese "lustigen" Gestallten

Kommentar

Ok, richtig, dann mach mal weiter
      Die USA, Frankreich, Russland, Großbritannien und China sind die größten 5 Waffen-Exporteure, und auch die 5 ständigen Mitglieder im UN-Sicherheitsrat.

Volksbegehren für DS9

Kommentar

here's the next one.
        Angehängte Dateien

Kommentar

Kettenreaktion!!!
          „Selbst wenn das Böse regiert, es wird immer gute Menschen geben welche durch ihre Taten in die Geschichte eingehen“ Zitat by Maximilian Steyrleithner

Kommentar

... das ist richtig ... ich würd mal sagen, dass du weitermachen darfst ... denn Col.Jack ONeill ist seit ca. 5 Jahren nicht mehr on ... der hat nichts dagegen.

Kommentar

Challenge with some home theater speakers

Good day, I don't know if I am in the appropriate forum thread however I am trying to find some ideas in order to help me to resolve a difficulty with a wireless speaker kit? The problem that we have is the fact that my stereo receiver is sending out a hum when it's turned off which in turn causes the transmitter that I use for my cordless speakers to be awake. I find that it causes the cordless receivers to be awake as well. That triggers my surround loudspeakers to always send a sound while my AV receiver is in standby which is certainly kind of irritating. I've been thinking of putting in some kind of switch to disconnect the audio link between my surround receiver and the cordless transmitter however this remedy does not appear elegant. I would appreciate any recommendations.

Kommentar

Please help me set up a wireless speaker

Greetings. I am looking for some suggestion to help me to set up a pair of cordless speakers. I'm sorry in the event that I am not in the perfect thread. I'm using a 5.8 GHz cordless speaker set to operate my rear speakers. The transmitter is hooked up to my AV receiver. The challenge takes place when the AV receiver is in standby. It will transmit a small hum. This will prevent the cordless transmitter from going into stand by. Generally the transmitter will enter stand by when there is no music delivered to the transmitter inputs. The problem is that my loudspeakers will keep sending out the same sort of humming sound whilst the AV receiver is in stand by. Strangely enough there is no such thing as a hum received from my receiver when it is active. I do not imagine that this is a ground loop challenge. I don't know whether or not there are any good remedies for this kind of issue. Maybe I am going to need to actually remove the receiver from power each time. Many thanks for providing recommendations.

Kommentar

Lädt...
                X