Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

RICK BERMAN übernimmt STAR WARS!!!

From distributors barely remembered and films long forgotten, to the biggest actors and filmmakers of the decade, we are your ticket to the movies.
    "...wenn ich, Aguirre, will, dass die Vögel tot von den Bäumen fallen, dann fallen die Vögel tot von den Bäumen herunter.
    Ich bin der Zorn Gottes, die Erde über die ich gehe sieht mich und bebt!"

Ganz unten steht das es eine Parodie ist
    "Wissenschaft ist die einzige Wahrheit, die reinste Wahrheit"

Kommentar

Das schreit nach Satire.. ^^
      Ich wurde schon als linkslinker Linksmarxistengutmenschlinker bezeichnet. Was soll das sein?

Kommentar

Ich hatt das vor nem Monat schon mal gelesen und nu ergooglet.

Die Stelle mag ich besonders:

RB: Then totally throw it the fuck out the window and do something different. Make Luke a doctor, for example. Imagine the nurses on Tatooine running down the hall, saying "Dr. Skywalker, you're needed in the holodeck!"

CS: There aren't any holodecks in "Star Wars."

RB: That's another big problem. Lucas never used any holodecks for Christ's sake! How can you write a sci-fi story and leave out the holodecks?

CS: Isaac Asimov wrote a lot of sci fi without holodecks.

RB: Asimov was a hack, and what did he have? Five fans? And that wasn't sci fi he was writing, it was sword and sorcery. There's a difference.

CS: No, Asimov wrote science fiction.

RB: Were there any holodecks in it?

CS: Well, no...

RB: Then it wasn't sci-fi. Pay attention, now, ok? So anyway, we make Luke Skywalker a surgeon in the planet's hospital, and then we make Chewbacca this giant, mangy, hairy creature...

CS: Chewbacca IS a giant, mangy hairy creature.

RB: No, no, not like in the Lucas movies. Think more like Howard Stern. If I can, I'll get Stern to play him, no makeup. Just think, that big ugly fuck running around with Dr. Skywalker arguing all the time, with phasers blasting...

CS: You mean light sabers, right?

RB: Nope.

CS: You are not taking away the light sabers.

RB: Really now. With the advent of the little executive laser pointer the "light saber" seems kind of anachronistic now, doesn't it? No, we really need phasers. A totally new weapon design. It'll have a handle and this little trigger thingy.

CS: That's called a "gun."

RB: Yeah, good, we'll call them "guns." Thanks.

CS: But the characters you are talking about, Luke and Chewbacca, they are not in the new movies. The new set of films is set BEFORE the Luke period. How will you...

RB: Oh please, like I need to explain this?

CS: Please. You're not going to...

RB: Oh yes.

CS: No no nononono...

RB: Yep. Time travel paradoxes. Dr. Luke and Nurse Chewy Stern.

CS: Nurse?
        "...wenn ich, Aguirre, will, dass die Vögel tot von den Bäumen fallen, dann fallen die Vögel tot von den Bäumen herunter.

Kommentar

Das beste hab ich jetzt rausgeschrieben (oben und hier):

CS: Will you be getting John Williams to score the film?

RB: Oh no. No classical score for these new films. No way.

CS: What? The Williams score is an integral part of the films, how can you remove it?

RB: Hey, I think I know what I am doing when dismantling a franchise, ok? With "Star Trek" I took a popular, fan-frenzied cultural phenomenon and slowly deconstructed it. First I changed the positive message to a more realistic maudlin theme. I jettisoned character chemistry for bickering nabobs. I changed costume designs, ship designs, props. I cancelled "Next Generation" at its peak, and created three spin-offs that will never spawn a single film. I reinvented the entire thing, scrapping decades of continuity. I killed off the franchises main char'acter, Kirk. I took the name "Star Trek" off the new show's title. I scrapped the theme music. With "Nemesis," I'm putting the final nail in its coffin, breaking up the crew of the Enterprise, killing off Data, and making it damn impossible to ever have those characters come back for another film. I mean that thing is deader than a roadkill possum with a toe tag.

CS: But how is total deconstruction of a popular franchise a good thing?

RB: Look at how much money I made doing it. So anyway, Williams is out. We're going for a new audience, a fresh audience, a wider audience.

CS: You said that about Enterprise, and the ratings are some of the worst ever. It's gotten so bad, my site has to compare Enterprise's first season ratings against the season of Voyager when it got cancelled just to make the numbers look good.

RB: But we got a wider audience.

Kommentar

Muhahaha!!!
            Wenn der das wirklich machen würde,frage mich dann wirklich wie einfallslos die Aliens dann wieder aussehen. :biggrin:

Kommentar

Naboo wird dann auf jeden Fall in Bajor umbenannt. Dafür plediere ich.
              HOFFNUNG ist alles!

Kommentar

Hey, danke für den Link - wirklich witzig, das zu lesen. Und es steckt leider auch ein wenig Wahrheit dahinter, im Bezug auf Enterprise ...

Kommentar

Hey, der Gedanke alleine wäre gar nicht mal so schlecht. Wenn ich bedenke, wie George Lucas die alte Trilogie wieder verwurstet hat, um sie als Episode3-Werbefilm im September auf DVD rauszubringen...
                  Da kann Berman nur gut tun.
                  "Mai visto un compagno uscire dal campo senza aver dato tutto e anche di più. Siamo la squadra più straniera d’Italia, dicono. Faccio però fatica a trovare in giro per il mondo un gruppo più attaccato alla maglia del nostro." - Javier Zanetti
                  ¡Pueblo no bueno! ¡Pueblo es muy mal!

Kommentar

na mensch.. da sitz doch dann der richtige mann am SW ruder

Sinnloses aktion und effekte geplänkel ohne erkennbare handlung.
                    Der film MUSS einfach ein erfolg werden

Hoffen wir mal, das er ENT dann n paar anderen überlässt

Kommentar

Ich denk mal, das ist voll so geplant. Berman dreht den nächsten SW Film. Der wird dadurch so grottenschlecht, dass sich alle SW Fans von SW abwenden. Weil sie aber nicht auf SciFi verzichten wollen und einen adäquaten Ersatz wollen, steigen die dann um auf ST. So kriegt Berman dann wieder die Kinos zu den ST Filmen voll und verkauft fleißig Fanartikel. So kommt man auch zu Geld.
                      Alles was geschehen kann wird geschehen! Data
                      Is a job worth doing it, it is worth dying for.

Kommentar

das ist so bescheuert, das das schon wieder klappen könnte.. genial!

Aber wenn man sich mal episode 1 und 2 angesehen hat, (okay, ich habe es ned getan, aber es mir erzählen lassen) und das es den meisten doch irgendwie gefallen hat, dneke ich ned, das DIESER plan wirklich aufgeht...

Kommentar

Oh ja...Rick Berman,mach das bitte mal!!!
                          Die Jedi als Starfleet-Offiziere...das wollte ich schon immer mal sehen!

Kommentar

*lol*
                            Star Wars stirbt mit Star Trek .
                            Einfach genial die Idee...
                            אנו רוצים להודות לך על השימוש בשירותי התרגום שלנו.

Kommentar

Zitat von Adm. Sovereign
                              *lol*
                              Star Wars stirbt mit Star Trek .
                              Einfach genial die Idee...
                              Ganz ehrlich gesagt wär's mir andersrum lieber.
                              "Mai visto un compagno uscire dal campo senza aver dato tutto e anche di più. Siamo la squadra più straniera d’Italia, dicono. Faccio però fatica a trovare in giro per il mondo un gruppo più attaccato alla maglia del nostro." - Javier Zanetti
                              ¡Pueblo no bueno! ¡Pueblo es muy mal!

Kommentar

Lädt...
                              X