Andromeda Coda: The Musical Journey

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Liebe Leute, kreuzt euch den 28. Oktober ganz rot an. Und ich meine GANZ ROT!
    Denn da wird etwas kommen, das euch aus den Socken hauen wird. Schaut an dem Tag einfach nochmal hier ins Forum (gegen Abend) und ihr werdet staunen
    Have you seen my force lance? Star Wars: The New Era | Scifi-Space.net
    "Screams of a billion murdered stars give lie to the night's peace, while we cling in desperation to the few fragile spinning stones we call worlds"
    Wayfinder First Order Hasturi aka "The Mad Perseid" 217 AFC

Kommentar

Das Album ist bereits früher fertig geworden. Alle Infos sowie Streams und Downloads findet ihr hier: http://www.scifi-forum.de/news-ank-n...-new-post.html
      "Screams of a billion murdered stars give lie to the night's peace, while we cling in desperation to the few fragile spinning stones we call worlds"

Kommentar

Music Videos:
        Glorious Heritage

Youtube:
        YouTube - Andromeda Coda: Glorious Heritage
        High Quality Streaming:
        Andromeda Coda: Glorious Heritage on Vimeo

Album Art:

http://www.myspace.com/davidfangmusic

Kommentar

*Cough* Dylan is mirrored, the buckles are at the wrong side of his uniform :P

Kommentar

I love this video!!! It takes of all the stress. I realy enjoyed watching it. Maybe you can do another one for "Captain Valentine" or "Battel Blades Extended".

Sry for bad english.

Kommentar

Thx, DeltaRomeo. Nice Soundtrack ...keep it up!
              www.myspace.com/maeasy
              MaEasy - Topp Cosmos. Top CD from outer space! Available at www.mellowjet.de

Kommentar

Lädt...
              X