• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Jam Master Jay(run dmc) ermordet!!!

Jam Master Jay(run dmc) ermordet!!!

Run DMC DJ slain in recording studio

NEW YORK (CNN) -- Jam Master Jay, the DJ of the longtime rap group Run-DMC, was shot in the head and killed Wednesday night in a Queens recording studio, according to New York police.

Another man, Urieco Rinco, 25, was shot in the leg and taken to a local hospital, police said.

Police are investigating the shooting, which took place inside a recording studio on Merrick Boulevard around 7:30 p.m.

No one has been arrested.

Jam Master Jay was born January 21,1965 as Jason Mizell in the middle-class Hollis neighborhood of Queens, New York, according to the group's Web site. He linked up with Run (Joseph Simmons) and D.M.C. (Darryl McDaniels) -- also from Hollis -- scratching turntables for the two rappers who had just graduated from high school.

A year later, in 1983, the group released its first single, "It's Like That" with a B-side, "Sucker MC's," which spawned a phrase used in rap songs decades later.

Known for their loose Adidas-brand shoes and thumping beats, the trio is credited with beginning the current trend of combining rap music and rock 'n' roll in their hit remake of Aerosmith's "Walk this Way" in 1986, teaming up with the band's lead singer Steven Tyler and guitarist Joe Perry

quelle:http://www.cnn.com/2002/SHOWBIZ/Musi...ain/index.html
    Liberate tu te me ex inferris.

Ich habe die Kommentare der beiden User die sich hier geäußert haben gelöscht und diesen Beitrag nun geschlossen.
    Eine PN geht noch an die User!

May he R.I.P
    “I don’t need a sword, because I am the Doctor…and this, is my spoon!”

Kommentar

Lädt...
    X