Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

GE Fabbri DVD's

Has anyone had any issues with getting DVD's from GE Fabbri? I'm missing several issues and they dont respond to to phone calls or emails. If you have, send me an email, Thanks, Joe

Hy,

could you explain what DVD's you mean? I think here in Germany we don't know GE Fabbri.
    'To infinity and beyond!'

Kommentar

Zitat von captain slater
      Hy,

could you explain what DVD's you mean? I think here in Germany we don't know GE Fabbri.
      I subscribed to a company in the UK called GE Fabbri to buy the Star Trek TNG series on DVD disks, I'm not getting good service from this company so I was wondering if anyone in Germany was having the same problem. Probably some other company sells the disks there. Regards, Joe

Kommentar

You mean this, I think.

GE Fabbri published "The Official Star Trek Fact Files" a few years ago. I never found any other publications from them here in german spoken countries.

I think it's better for you to buy Star Trek on DVD via online shops like Amazon.
        'To infinity and beyond!'

Kommentar

Thanks for your help Captain, I found a referance on Google where you posted something 3 years ago http://www.scifi-forum.de/archive/index.php/t-1442-p-2.html[/URL] about GE Fabbri. I have cancelled my subscription with Fabbri and will buy them on Amazon as you suggested, Live long and prosper! Thanks, Regards, Joe

Kommentar

Lädt...
          X