What is your favorite episoded of TNG?

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

My favourite is "Remember me" (Das Experiment). It's just too funny how Picard looks at Crusher, thinking she is stupid, because she thinks there had to be 1200 people on board.

@Narbo: I wouldn't be too sure that this is no joke. Yet anyway, we all could use a little practise

cheers, endar
    Republicans hate ducklings!

Kommentar

Re: What is your favorite episoded of TNG?

Originalnachricht erstellt von 2of1
      I know, I know...there are so many greats

But which one is your personal favorite, and why?
      At first welcome on Board.

I find many TNG episodes very good. But one of the best is "Darmok".

P.S.
      Sorry for my bad english.
      Sorans Fußballblog - Einblicke in die Welt des Fußballs - Spielberichte, Fotos und mehr. :)
      Mein Videokanal - Supportvideos vom Fußball
      Fanprojekt VfB 1906 Sangerhausen
      Ein Hirntumor namens Walter

Kommentar

I like episodes like "Déjà vù"...becauso they are so...

But I surely dont remember all episodes because it was a long time ago when I saw them all for the last time...

Kommentar

Well, I've got many favorites of STAR TREK- The Next Generation.
          Some of them are:

-Clues
          -Best Of Both Worlds
          -Genesis
          -Future Imperfect
          -The Drumhead

and much more Episodes, I can't remember the titles of them.

Greetings

Rollin_Hand

I hope this English is ok

Kommentar

A American in a German Forum.....whoa!

My favourite ist "Best of Both Worlds I+II"("In den Händen der Borg I+II")

Become one with the Borg!
            "Die Borg werden zurückkehren - Und dann ist Widerstand wirklich zwecklos."

-Tribun

Kommentar

;-) Hi, my favs are:

- Mission Farpoint

- The Loss

- All good things

Greetings, Deanna
              "I have a very strong sense of what other people are feeling" (Deanna Troi, Star Trek The Next Generation)
              Bescheidenheit ist die letzte Raffinesse der Eitelkeit. (Jean de La Bruyère)

Kommentar

So, wenn er uns nicht verarscht dann schreib ich mal was in meinem guten Schulenglsich !!!

My favorite...mhm was heist Folge...ach ja...Episode is "Disaster" (Frage an Deutsche: Ist das die Folge "Katastrophe auf der Enterprise" ???) and welcome here.

@Narbo: Woher komm ich denn ??? Kannste das auch an meiner IP feststellen ???

Kann noch jemand eine Frage formulieren und 2of1 fragen was er als Amerikaner in einem Deutschen Forum sucht ??? Er kann doch eh nichts verstehen !!!

Kommentar

My favourite episode is "The measure of a man". It´s a very thrilling episode, there´s tension without using any special effect. I also like the "Star Trek feeling", the discussion if Data is a lifeform or no...

And welcome on board.

(@CommanderTucker: Na und? Dieses Board hier hat 2000 Member die teilweise sehr wohl in der Lage sind, in so einem Thread vernünftig Englisch zu schreiben)
                  He gleams like a star and the sound of his horn's /
                  like a raging storm

Kommentar

Originalnachricht erstellt von Supernic
                    My favourite episode is "The measure of a man". It´s a very thrilling episode, there´s tension without using any special effect. I also like the "Star Trek feeling", the discussion if Data is a lifeform or no...

And welcome on board.

(@CommanderTucker: Na und? Dieses Board hier hat 2000 Member die teilweise sehr wohl in der Lage sind, in so einem Thread vernünftig Englisch zu schreiben)
                    Es sind zwar ein paar in der Lage Englisch zu schreiben aber er kann kein Deutsch und das bedeutet das er nur seine eigenen Threads lesen kann !!!

Kommentar

Another great episode of The Next Generation is "The Measure Of A Man". The discussion about the being of Data is one of the greatest topics in Star Trek.

cu

Kommentar

Originalnachricht erstellt von CommanderTucker
                        @Narbo: Woher komm ich denn ??? Kannste das auch an meiner IP feststellen ???
                        Ich weiß nicht wie Narbo es gemacht hat, aber ich hab ein nettes Tool mit dem man den Standort einer IP verfolgen kann... aber ich komm ja nicht an die gespeicherten IPs

Kommentar

Originalnachricht erstellt von Cpt DingsdaX

Ich weiß nicht wie Narbo es gemacht hat, aber ich hab ein nettes Tool mit dem man den Standort einer IP verfolgen kann... aber ich komm ja nicht an die gespeicherten IPs
                          Kannste mir den NAmen des Tolls verraten ???

Kommentar

Re: What is your favorite episoded of TNG?

Originalnachricht erstellt von 2of1
                            I know, I know...there are so many greats

But which one is your personal favorite, and why?
                            My favorite?
                            All with Q

Kommentar

First of all I have to say that it is a good thing that people from varios nations join this forum.
                              My favorit episodes are:

the best of both worlds 1+2 and Damok because the action which takes place in this episode is very dramatic.

Ahh and yes I like the Q Episodes too!
                              Star Trekking on a starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk!

Kommentar

hm... I think my favourites are "The Best Of Both Worlds", "Descent" (yeah, the TNG Borg Episodes are all great ) and "Redemption. I like the Q-episodes too, they are always funny

Kommentar

Lädt...
                                X