• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Zitat von Henkums Beitrag anzeigen
    nee ne Ich glaube Jacen ist da viel besser ^^
    Ist der böse?
    Naja, mir egal, Revan ist einfach mein Lieblingscharakter, ich hoffe, es kommt Kotor 3 und da wird bekannt, das der gute unsterblich ist oder so^^
    Coming soon...
    Your reality was declared a blasphemy against the Spheres of Heaven.
    For we are the Concordat of the First Dawn.
    And with our verdict, your destruction is begun.

Kommentar

Da finde ich Darth Nihilius deutlich besser

Darth Nihilus, the Lord of Hunger, was a Dark Lord of the Sith in the time after the Jedi Civil War. An ally of Darth Traya, he was one of the few survivors of the Battle of Malachor V and a member of the Sith Triumvirate. He was a shadowy figure that wore a red and white mask and was dressed in black robes.
      Darth Nihilus consumed the Force from Force-sensitives in order to stay alive. He even consumed entire Force-sensitive planets. Besides his terrible hunger, Darth Nihilus wielded a lightsaber, and fought in an aggressive one-handed style.

Da bekommt die beudeutung von "Verschlinger von Welten" eine viel bessere bedeutung als bei den Tyras ^^

Aber Jacen is ma Hammer, kein Plan wie böse er noch wird kommt erst in Star Wars Legacy. Hab ich NOCH nicht gelesen aber er ist ein Sith apprentice und hat vor seine Frau und seine Tochter - willentlich - umzubringen (nicht nur wie Vader aus dem affekt, nein Willentlich.

Lumiya told Jacen that his sacrifices were integral to becoming a Sith Lord who cared for the end of galactic chaos over all personal desires. This was meant in contrast to his grandfather, whose selfish love for Padmé led him along the Sith path fueled only by desire for the power to protect her, allowing Anakin to be easily corrupted by the power-hungry Sidious. His "ultimate test of selflessness" would be to kill what he loves. Jacen quickly realized he would have to kill his love Tenel Ka, and his daughter Allana—in Lumiya's words, "to face unending emotional pain, true agony, to gain the power to create peace and order for billions of total strangers." Even as he was horrified with himself for thinking it, Jacen realized that Lumiya's words were true. Before his eyes, the prophecy of the tassels was taking shape: "He will immortalize his love."

Zudem ist er extrem mächtig geworden da er im Vong Krieg in eine Höhere Stufe der Macht aufgestiegen ist. Der hätte deinen kleinen Revan schnell getötet, glaub mir
      "Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
      — Darth Plagueis

Kommentar

Da wollte ich hier keinen verspoilern...

Aber Jacen is ma Hammer, kein Plan wie böse er noch wird kommt erst in Star Wars Legacy. Hab ich NOCH nicht gelesen aber er ist ein Sith apprentice und hat vor seine Frau und seine Tochter - willentlich - umzubringen (nicht nur wie Vader aus dem affekt, nein Willentlich.
        Wenn hier schon gespoilert wird. Allana steht im Cast des viertem Bandes und wird das also irgendwie überleben. Ob er wirklich böse ist ist eine andere Frage er steht meiner Meinung nach unter dem Einfluß von Lukes Ex.

Zudem ist er extrem mächtig geworden da er im Vong Krieg in eine Höhere Stufe der Macht aufgestiegen ist. Der hätte deinen kleinen Revan schnell getötet, glaub mir
        Er schätzt sich in Band 2 selbst noch schwächer als Luke ein. Seine Schwester sollte ja auch das selbe Potenzial haben. Ben wird wohl auch sehr stark werden. Konkurrenz ist also da.
        "Wer Sicherheit der Freiheit vorzieht ist zu Recht ein Sklave"
        (Aristoteles 384 v.Chr. - 322 v.Chr.)

Kommentar

Das er schwächer ist als der Großmeister Luke war mir klar, hab ja uch nicht gesagt das er der stärkste ist, sondern das er sehr stark ist.
          Da hast du recht Jaina und ben sind auch noch da und natürlich Luke auch
          "Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
          — Darth Plagueis

Kommentar

Zitat von Henkums Beitrag anzeigen
            Da finde ich Darth Nihilius deutlich besser

Darth Nihilus, the Lord of Hunger, was a Dark Lord of the Sith in the time after the Jedi Civil War. An ally of Darth Traya, he was one of the few survivors of the Battle of Malachor V and a member of the Sith Triumvirate. He was a shadowy figure that wore a red and white mask and was dressed in black robes.
            Darth Nihilus consumed the Force from Force-sensitives in order to stay alive. He even consumed entire Force-sensitive planets. Besides his terrible hunger, Darth Nihilus wielded a lightsaber, and fought in an aggressive one-handed style.

Da bekommt die beudeutung von "Verschlinger von Welten" eine viel bessere bedeutung als bei den Tyras ^^

Lumiya told Jacen that his sacrifices were integral to becoming a Sith Lord who cared for the end of galactic chaos over all personal desires. This was meant in contrast to his grandfather, whose selfish love for Padmé led him along the Sith path fueled only by desire for the power to protect her, allowing Anakin to be easily corrupted by the power-hungry Sidious. His "ultimate test of selflessness" would be to kill what he loves. Jacen quickly realized he would have to kill his love Tenel Ka, and his daughter Allana—in Lumiya's words, "to face unending emotional pain, true agony, to gain the power to create peace and order for billions of total strangers." Even as he was horrified with himself for thinking it, Jacen realized that Lumiya's words were true. Before his eyes, the prophecy of the tassels was taking shape: "He will immortalize his love."

Die Logik kapier ich nicht.
            Der kleine Verbannte, der zu Revan aufschaut, hat Nihilus gekillt, Nihilus war doch ein Narr, nur von Hunger geblendet...Revan ist nicht nur ein taktisches Genie, sondern sondern auch sehr mächtig.
            Und sein Hauptvorteil gegenüber Nihilus: er lebt noch^^
            Coming soon...
            Your reality was declared a blasphemy against the Spheres of Heaven.
            For we are the Concordat of the First Dawn.
            And with our verdict, your destruction is begun.

Kommentar

Lädt...
            X