Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Suche Begleitung - Star Wars "Episode 9"

Würde mich über Begleitung eines Kinobesuchs Berlin Episode "9" freuen.

Hier ein Review von mir von Episode "8" (Spoiler):

"
    The new trilogy has no soul!

For me movies are about the (believable) characters and their development, the story, the pacing, the world i am sucked in, most importantly the athmosphere, overall the movie having a soul. The new trilogy has none of those redeeming qualities. In tfa, i feel like the movie has no art of it´s own, is never alive of art-enabling import, is perverting certain concepts. Tlj was just bad. As long as the art of making movies was magical, the movie-makers trying to be original, bringing new stuff, e.g. George Lucas and others creating Star Wars, the movie world seemed alright to me. Even in a established universe or world, it is possible to bring new stories, heck there is fandom which is quite interesting. Nowadays it´s hard to find a movie made with love and with a soul. You can just feel when a movie is made by automatons, with near perfect execution but no life in it, no passion, maybe even love.

Let´s just take the example of believable characters, in the context of love couples in Star Wars movies: What happened between Han and Leia is almost like real teenagers or young adults would behave, that have game. Especially how the scene Han seducing her (the mans role), she resisting but ultimately submitting to him (the female role), was acted out, the first kiss between the two... Many people learned something, watching Han and Leia interact, some truth.

In Episode 1-3 the love story between Anakin and Padme was plain out ridiculous. If any other than a chad- guy would try to hit on a girl like Anakin on Padme, she would have someone to make a monkey out of, chatting with her girls.

In Episode 8: Rose and Finn... If this would have happened in the end like that, then Finn would be a lapdog to her for the rest of his life, both unhappy. The reality is, no woman will save you! Should have went like this. Our heroes and their Resistence friends are speeding towards the walkers, to destroy the big gun. The barrage of incoming fire from the walkers is too much, one speeder after the other shot down. The command is given to retreat, Finn hearing this shouting out, "Finally", making a face of relieve, turning his speeder around, whilst the others are retreating quitely. Rose, on the other hand is overwhelmed by her emotions of confusion, disbelieve, the anger of what happenend to her sister, seeing the enemy right in front of her. Her rational thinking turns off, she bringing her speeder into overdrive, steaming towards the big gun, with all her fury, wanting to destroy the gun, even if it destroys her. Finn seeing this, shrugs his shoulders, not knowing why he does his next move. In the last moment Finn tackles her out of the big gun´s beam, with his speeder, both crash landing on the ground, right next to the walkers. Rose couldn´t handle the crash physically and passed out, whilst Finn immediately runs towards her cockpit. He looks irritated seeing her unconcioss, but slaps her in the face real hard, she waking up, asking Finn: "Why?" He looks intensely at her, grabs her by the armpits, pulls her out of the speeder, avoids looking her into the eyes, forces his lips onto hers, she trying to push him away, but giving in after a couple of seconds. Poe looks at them through binoculars, while their kiss, he smiling, as others do. Then Poe realizes that one of the walkers took a couple of steps back, shouting: "No, no, no, no!". One Officer on the command ship asks Kylo if they should fire on them. Kylo, saying nothing, looks at Hux, Hux making an angry face, turning his eyes toward the officer asking in the first place what should be done. The officer shouts, with a grim expression: "Blast those unworthy rebel insects away!" The walker standing slightly behind the others gives away one shot with the main cannon. Where Rose and Finn were before, there is a hole in the ground. The next moment Luke steps on the battlefield...

I could go on with details about overall (believable) characters in other context, story, world...., but i just say, where there was still a spark, that ignited a little fire in Episodes 1-3, there is some company blowing out a holy candle with the new movies and replacing it with an ugly purple-haired duck.
    "

Lädt...
X