Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Live Chat mit TJ und Scoot

KA in welches "Thema" ich dies hätte posten können.

bin eben auf der SyFy seite gewesen und habe dort durch zufall diesen link gesehen:

Syfy Connect | Stargate Universe | Syfy

in diesem moment könnt ihr noch ca 45 min fragen an TJ und scoot stellen und euch möglicherweise spoilern lassen.

ALAINA HUFFMAN:
    Eri8321317 I love Rush... he's so mysterious

BrianJSmith:
    Jeffrey - Becker actually has hair-clippers, so we get to cut our hair every once and awhile. Also showers too.

BrianJSmith:
    GC - yes, there's lots of crap going on between the characters, but I think that's the way it is in life too.

BrianJSmith:
    Heather - I love how Scott really cares about the people under his charge. I also like how he's trying to "remake" himself. He's got a lot of growing to do, but I think there's lots of potential in him.

BrianJSmith:
    Dusty - the destiny of all the characters is in the hands of the writers. We're along for the ride and try to make the scenes come alive.

BrianJSmith:
    Lizzie - big fan of Greer, TJ and Young. But I really like them all - although I'm biased.

BrianJSmith:
    William - they actually have a music consultant who helps find music. Joel Goldsmith does an amazing job.

ALAINA HUFFMAN:
    Dixavd] we are all dissimilar to our characters. It makes it fun to play

[Comment From Dixavd Dixavd: ]
    I trust rush more ever since the episode about his wife - he has a reason to what he does - young hasn't shown much reasoning to what he does yet

BrianJSmith:
    Dixa - isn't wanting to get your people home alive a good reasoning?

ALAINA HUFFMAN:
    Chromey] it was not a suit I was pregnant with my 3rd child I had her in December... so when we shot this episode, I was 8 months pregnant

ALAINA HUFFMAN:
    ΠΟΘΗΤΟΣ Μ.] No we really don't do get a chance to rehearse since we are always shooting but also because we are always shooting it's kinda like constant rehearsal!

[Comment From ShowPatrol ShowPatrol: ]
    I have q for Brian. Was it hard to play Scott as doubting Young in this after having played him so loayal so long?

BrianJSmith:
    ShowPatrol - I think it's a natural extension of the relationship - people's personalities are starting to break down, and Young is definitely starting to change.

[Comment From Lizzie Lizzie: ]
    how much make-up do they put on you?

BrianJSmith:
    Lizzie - sometimes too much, sometimes not enough lol.

ALAINA HUFFMAN:
    wraithfodder] YES we need new cloths... Like high heels and cute skirts Just saying...

ALAINA HUFFMAN:
    Katee] actually I have been growing my hair out so that's why it's always up

BrianJSmith:
    Tanith - I think Scott is trying very hard to maintain some kind of military protocol, so he shaves when he can and tries to keep his hair shorter.

BrianJSmith:
    Cordero - it's awesome, and very humbling. We're just so happy to be working on a show we're proud of.

BrianJSmith:
    Tell your friends to watch next week! Let's get 'em hooked for season 2!

folge19
    SPOILER

BrianJSmith:
    Eilon - Young didn't want to kill Rush or Teleford.

[Comment From Eilonnwy Eilonnwy: ]
    Brian, so you're saying he thought Rush would be kept alive since he was useful, and if the connection was cut, Teleford would die and he wanted to avoid both?

BrianJSmith:
    That's right, Eilonn.

Brian/Alaina: Will we see anybody wearing new clothing next season? I mean, Eli's red shirt has to start falling apart one of these days...
    BrianJSmith:
    Wraithfodder - wait till you see Eli's shirt after this episode!!!

BrianJSmith:
    Rona - I think Scott is having a hard time watching Young wavering, actually. Everyone's safety depends on Young's decision making.

[Comment From Leslie Kewl Leslie Kewl: ]
    Question for Brian, Where was Greer in all of this?

BrianJSmith:
    Greer was there too - but him and Scott will have an important mission next week.

BrianJSmith:
    Next week is a musical version of SGU. It'll be called S-Glee-U.

folge20
    SPOILER

[Comment From Justin Justin: ]
    anything you can tell us about next weeks episiode?

BrianJSmith:
    Justin - it's a very important episode and will set up a lot of stuff that will be happening next year.

season 2:
    SPOILERALAINA HUFFMAN:
    Michael Seigler season 2... lot's of aliens... lots

ALAINA HUFFMAN:
    PabloAM] yes lots of aliens in season 2

BrianJSmith:
    KR - yes, we'll be learning a lot about Destiny in season 2. It's much more than we thought it was.

BrianJSmith:
    Guest - yes Scott will have a few lighter opportunities in Season 2. I think he does a bit of growing up too.

BrianJSmith:
    We'll learn about what happened with Franklin and the chair - in season 2!

BrianJSmith:
    Tanith - we use the Stargate a LOT in season 2.

[Comment From FrithMcCOBrien FrithMcCOBrien: ]
    Jeez! What a great episode! Can't wait for next week for the marathon of season one! When does season two begin?

BrianJSmith:
    I think October or November, Frith. Not sure yet.

BrianJSmith:
    I watched them shoot that scene when the guy turns to ash - it was HILARIOUS.

BrianJSmith:
    I think we're wrapping it up guys. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR COMING AND SUPPORTING US!!! We didn't get to answer all the questions, but we sure tried. Thanks for showing up and playing, and enjoy the rest of the season. OH YEAH and tell your friends to start catching up so they can watch season 2!

ALAINA HUFFMAN:
    Thanks everyone for chatting with us... our time is up but this was really fun! I am on twitter @alainahuffman and youtube... Thanks for watching and tune in next week! Much Love XO

ALAINA HUFFMAN:
    Eri8321317] thanks I am going to keep this and show it to my kids when they are teenagers LOL
    Zuletzt geändert von Ramigo; 05.06.2010, 03:20.
Lädt...
X