• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Baldurs Gate 3
    Ein wirklich großes Spiel

Kommentar

Seit einigen Monaten mal wieder mit WoW angefangen - aber absolut casual ohne Raidtage oder gar Anwesenheitspflichten - das brauch ich in meinem Alter nicht mehr
      “Are these things really better than the things I already have? Or am I just trained to be dissatisfied with what I have now?”― Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby
      They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken - Bobby Sands
      Christianity makes everyone have this mentality that escapism is a bad thing. You know "Don't run away from the real world - deal with it." Why ? Why should you have to suffer? - Marilyn Manson

Kommentar

Starfield und HITMAN World of Assassination.

Well, there's always the possibility that a trash can spontaneously formed around the letter, but Occam's Razor would suggest that someone threw it out.
        Dr. Sheldon Lee Cooper

Kommentar

Aktuell weitehin nur hin und wieder WoW - Dragonflight.
          “Are these things really better than the things I already have? Or am I just trained to be dissatisfied with what I have now?”― Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby
          They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken - Bobby Sands
          Christianity makes everyone have this mentality that escapism is a bad thing. You know "Don't run away from the real world - deal with it." Why ? Why should you have to suffer? - Marilyn Manson

Kommentar

Horizon Forbiden West Complete Edition auf PC.

Wunderschönes Spiel. Grafisch echt beeindruckend.
            Kann noch nicht sagen ob es mir besser gefällt als Horzon Zero Dawn.
            Understanding the scope of the problem is the first step on the path to true panic.

- Florance Ambrose

Kommentar

Auf der Nintendo Switch, wenn ich mal die Zeit finde: Zelda Breath of the wild.
              Das macht viel Spaß, Grafik ist klasse und man muss bei den Schreinen auch nachdenken und nicht nur Bosse töten.
              Mal schauen, ob ich irgendwann mit meiner siebenjährigen Tochter mithalten kann.
              "We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful god, who creates faulty humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes."
              Gene Roddenberry

Kommentar

Frage an die Gemeinde:
                Seit einiger Zeit wird mir u.a. auf FB eine Werbung von Retroirgendwas angezeigt, die einen Stick + Controller anbieten. Auf dem Stick sollen 10.000 Nintendo-Spiele verschiedener Konsolen sein. Angeblich in den TV einstöpseln und loslegen.
                Ist das ein Fake? Kostenpunkt ca. € 70 und ich frage für meine Frau ...
                Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs are Italian, the mechanics German, the lovers French and it all is organized by the Swiss.
                Hell is where the police are German, the chefs are British, the mechanics french and the lovers are Swiss and it all is organized by the Italians.

Kommentar

Lädt...
                X