Lara Croft ... best Movie of the Year! This summer in every theatre everywhere... - SciFi-Forum

Ankündigung

Einklappen
Keine Ankündigung bisher.

Lara Croft ... best Movie of the Year! This summer in every theatre everywhere...

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

C'mon man, you can't be serious... okay, I don't know anything about the upcoming TR Movie yet, but I know how Eidos did tread it's "mascot" Lara up to date... it's all about the green, that's what we should keep in mind. And the let's compare 2 little games: "Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis" on the one hand and "Tomb Raider" (which part? doesn't matter... they all suck like a vacuum cleaner). Which one has more action? Tomb Raider, right. Which one has the better graphics? Tomb Raider, right.
    But that's all. The Lara I know from games, commercials, comics and beach towels lacks one little thing. Character. She's just a stereotype with pretty oversized baskets (talk about double D).

Outstanding outfit, nice body, two 9mm HeKo USP Match, that puts you 20 bullets in your ass and well trained in martial arts standig against this lousy guy!

Talk about outfit. Well she wears kind of a bathing suit and khaki short and boots. Let me quote Fight Club's Tyler Durden: "You are not your f**king kakis!". A damn cool leather jacket and a fedora (like the one Phil Marlowe used to wear), that's a cool outfit. Martial Arts? Indy doesn't need this... why? He plays dirty. Watch part one and you'll see what I mean (think about the big guy on the airfield and think about the guy with the sword)... and her guns, well Indy outrunned the whole German Wehrmacht (twice) and a bunch of religious fananatics. Without a submachinge gun, just with his nice little six shot revolver and his whip. That's the stuff heroe's are made off... soory, but Lara should return to her little house in England and play with dolls or what little girls should do and leave the adventure to the man with the whip and the hat.

Kommentar

Aye, mate! Put your old man into a coffin and send him to a cementary! The strength and the power of the enemies in TR are not that babies like the "Wehrmacht". I'm talkin' about unreal enemies and they are really hot, like Lara. Would she played in "Indy" she only had to twinkle with her eyes to get rid off those guys.

You should try this one, brother :

Watch trailers for movies and TV shows on tv.apple.com. Browse trailers for upcoming TV series and films.

DID ya see that? Somehow, we're not talkin' about games. I did'nt play anyone of them. So what?
      Only facts counting, mate.

Ich bin keine Signatur, ich mach hier nur sauber ...

Kommentar

Originalbeitrag von Amasov

@NH:
        Please! Do not put the discussion about 7 into this thread, or I might getting very angry!
        In fact my only reason for mentioning Seven was to see if you would have to say anything about it.
        “Are these things really better than the things I already have? Or am I just trained to be dissatisfied with what I have now?”― Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby
        They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken - Bobby Sands
        Christianity makes everyone have this mentality that escapism is a bad thing. You know "Don't run away from the real world - deal with it." Why ? Why should you have to suffer? - Marilyn Manson

Kommentar

I'm lookin' foward to get the 4th Teaser (Superbowl: Survivor), but I could'nt find out on which URL it might be found.

(On official Page you only could get the teaser in Quicktime online. No chance to save it on disk)
          Oh - of course there´s a chance to do this

640x376: http://a128.g.akamai.net/5/128/51/b6...der_sb2_fs.mov
          480x282: http://a1776.g.akamai.net/5/1776/51/...er_sb2_480.mov
          240x140: http://a1120.g.akamai.net/5/1120/51/...er_sb2_240.mov

I hope, that URLs will hold a while...

HAVE FUN!
          "Noch nie hat ein X irgendwo, irgendwann einen bedeutenden Punkt markiert...."

"Das X markiert den Punkt...!"

Kommentar

Got it. I am very pleased for your work you've done.

Data, I would like to say "Many thanks" and I'm happy about that.

Second time I tried, following error occured:

An error has occurred. Please help us to solve the problem by clicking the button below.

Thank you for your patience.

If you would like more information or assistance, please send mail to <help@web-errors.com>.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            For more information, please send mail to <help@web-errors.com>.

But: I have it!

@NH:
            Shut up, pal, get your own way.

Kommentar

@NH:
              Shut up, pal, get your own way.
              I shut up whenever I want and I talk whenever I want. And if you continue to annoy me I'm gonna take my keyboard, go up to Hamburg with it and stick it up your
              candy-ass !!!!
              “Are these things really better than the things I already have? Or am I just trained to be dissatisfied with what I have now?”― Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby
              They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken - Bobby Sands
              Christianity makes everyone have this mentality that escapism is a bad thing. You know "Don't run away from the real world - deal with it." Why ? Why should you have to suffer? - Marilyn Manson

Kommentar

I'm waitin' of your cute little ass, cowboy.

Kommentar

I'm waitin' of your cute little ass, cowboy.
                  Oh shit !!!!!!
                  Amasov is a queer !

Kommentar

D'you have any problems with homosexuals? Wake up man, we're living in the 21st Century... but I always knew it.
                    Nic Hazen is a bad @$$ motherf**ing Nazisauhund . So you damn facist want some? Come get some...
                    Nope, just kidding.

And by the way, about the trailer. It sure looks nice, but it still doesn't reveal anything about a good storyboard or about a character this inflatuated fantasy figure might, possibly, have.
                    So, until this movie comes out and proves to be equal to the task the Indy series will be the champion ever apperantice has to be compared with. And if you ask me: this was, is and will be so...

BTW: to any Mod who reads this, I usually ain't such big a fan of polls, but how about a little poll which character really rocks the house: Lara or Indy...
                    just to give Amasov a little reality check.

Kommentar

Who's that old folk trying to catch me? Come on. I'm waitin' for this little feature.

*trained for combat*

Roger that. We'll waiting for releasing date and then, when everbody had the chance to look at that great, inhuman movie, we're talkin' about that again.

Hey, mate! That's not fair. To start a poll between Lara (not seen yet) and Indy (3 Movies seen) is barely not comparing!

So what. Let's try the poll.

(But don't make myself responsible for the finish .. hehe)

Kommentar

No fair, buddy? You dare to complain about "no fair"?
                        First of all: sure Indy does have three movies and at last two outstanding PC games... but on the other hand: Lara had, during the last two years, a media presence that was nearly inhuman (to use a word which you took to describe her coming soon big screen debut) and she has at least two big... huh... you know wadda mean. And let's not forget: there are mainly males in this forum... so I guess, it is fair.

But then again: don't forget--- if necessary: Indy plays dirty.

Kommentar

Originalbeitrag von AsH
                          BTW: to any Mod who reads this, I usually ain't such big a fan of polls, but how about a little poll which character really rocks the house: Lara or Indy...
                          just to give Amasov a little reality check.
                          Done!

But then again: don't forget--- if necessary: Indy plays dirty.
                          Right - do you remember:

And I´m sure, Lara would´ve ended like this at the first task of the Holy Grail:
                          "Noch nie hat ein X irgendwo, irgendwann einen bedeutenden Punkt markiert...."

"Das X markiert den Punkt...!"

Kommentar

Sheesh!

Hi chaps,

this seems to be getting ridiculous (but funny anyway ).

Amasov: I dunno yet, but if it's not interesting you can still make fun of almost every movie, right? I'll probably see it on tape... Oh, yes, I am an addicted TR player, I am female, and I can assure you I am NOT interested in Lara's boobs!

AsH: Yeah, those people who cannot pronounce the title in the right way are driving me mad (it's not THAT difficult, is it?!?).

Ok, folks, I'm off for some free days, I don't want to find disgusting postings on this thread when I return on Tuesday , so pull yourselves together....

Kommentar

Re: Sheesh!

Originalbeitrag von Chell

Amasov: I dunno yet, but if it's not interesting you can still make fun of almost every movie, right? I'll probably see it on tape... Oh, yes, I am an addicted TR player, I am female, and I can assure you I am NOT interested in Lara's boobs!
                              Who's interested in that funny boobs? They aren't great at all, just normal. Hey, pal, I'm talking about the movie and if somebody saw "60 sec" (Nicholas Cage, Angelina Jolie) he will remember that she's tough and notta Model who's glaring with her body. In Tomb Raider she's quiet cool as Indy before, so what the hell we're talkin' about? In that kinda movie there's nothing new AND TR will be the best in 2001.

That's it? That's it!

Kommentar

I'm male and just as hetero-sexual as the next man (and to quote the third Indy Movie "I was the next man, father!" ) but I don't think that 60 Seconds is good an example...
                                Are you sure that that there were humans in this movie? I really torture my brain, but all I can remember are beautiful cars, and loud engines... and all this in Dolby Sorround . That's what Dolby Sorround was invented for!

But next time I watch this movie I'll try to discover those actors you talked about, but I could swear there were no actors... just car. Until I get a proof: don't let Amasov fool you .
                                Has anyone else seen more than those wonderful cars, in this Gone in 60 Seconds Movie?

Kommentar

Lädt...
                                X