Lara Croft ... best Movie of the Year! This summer in every theatre everywhere... - SciFi-Forum

Ankündigung

Einklappen
Keine Ankündigung bisher.

Lara Croft ... best Movie of the Year! This summer in every theatre everywhere...

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

I do, sucker!

Maybe you was blending yourself with those great cars, but sometimes you have to look behind the scenes, pal!
    These actors made a great job and they were really though.

I do NOT try to fool somebody, chuck!

The only thing I'd like to try is, that you're going off from your bottom and look at TR in this summer. Your result should be objective in trying to move your arguments in this thread, buddy!

Don't fu** me, I'll put your head into your a**, sucker!

Ich bin keine Signatur, ich mach hier nur sauber ...

Kommentar

Is dad threat scumbucket?
      Okay, pal, you want to fook with da best, your going down like the rest. No one tells me wadda have to do, man. And if you really want to fook with me, fine step up. C'mon pal, but don't you cry when you're going down - bloody.

But to tell you the truth, Mr. Amasov. I saw dad movie and now I know whom you're talkin' about. And the following line is completly what I mean: neither Angelina Jolie nor Nicolas Cage did a good performance in this movie. 'kay, it was hard for, although the action did rock, the script was a waste of paper... well I guess only a little waste, for it can't be as much script.
      The only character that really did rock was this Frenchy... how was his name? Sphinx. He was pretty cool. Cool as an iceberg. And why? He didn't have to say those foul dialogues that Cage and Jolie had. And Jolie was pretty colorless in this movie.

This has nothing to do with the upcoming movie, this is just my true opinion...
      but one thing remains Mr. "My name sounds a little like Isaac Asimov's but I'm not as good in argumenting as he is" () - I will watch the movie. And then I will wait here and want to see you on your knees, begging for mercy and pardon when you have to realize that this movie didn't even scratch Indy's image.

Kommentar

Hey, buddy, c'mon back to truth!

The only one who'll be begging 4 mercy will be you, sucker! You'll find out that TR will be and IS the best movie in this kinda art at the moment. So.. I will apologize your ridicoulous arguments. And stand still and shut up yourself, you will grab yourself on your fingers to get heap for that! Get down, unfortenate!
        I will accept your arguments that are full of sickness! Everybody known me as a diplomatic, buddy!

So then, keep up! I will apologize yourself!

Kommentar

Update:
          According to our favourite internet site "T-Online" "Tomb Raider" will be released on June 15th. I don´t know if we should believe them or www.imdb.com (28.06.01) ...
          "Noch nie hat ein X irgendwo, irgendwann einen bedeutenden Punkt markiert...."

"Das X markiert den Punkt...!"

Kommentar

Oh what, now schon off English? Na funny!
            All I have to say: This sh** fu**cking LARACROFTOMANIA! What is so great on her?
            Oh I Know, this virtual überdimensional pixel Tits!
            "General, Sir! Sie haben Teal'c entlarvt!" :alien3:

Kommentar

Originalbeitrag von Microborg
              Oh what, now schon off English? Na funny!
              All I have to say: This sh** fu**cking LARACROFTOMANIA! What is so great on her?
              Oh I Know, this virtual überdimensional pixel Tits!

Pixel Tits? So what, sucker!
              Here's no discussion about that boobs fm that girl. Did you read this thread exactly? And by the hell, talkin' really bad about Angelina sucks you to noman, buddy!

Get outta my aim, chuck!

@Data:

Crouchin' that page, couldn't find any further information, so what the hell, did you mean with your link, pal?

Kommentar

Hey Microborg !!
                Lara Croft's tits are no pixel-tits they are made out of at least 100 polygons !
                But I have got no problems with Angelina Jolie. She's quite a good actress and probably the movie is gonna be betta than the PC-Games anyway !!
                “Are these things really better than the things I already have? Or am I just trained to be dissatisfied with what I have now?”― Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby
                They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken - Bobby Sands
                Christianity makes everyone have this mentality that escapism is a bad thing. You know "Don't run away from the real world - deal with it." Why ? Why should you have to suffer? - Marilyn Manson

Kommentar

Originalbeitrag von Amasov
                  Crouchin' that page, couldn't find any further information, so what the hell, did you mean with your link, pal?
                  Listen, pal - I mean THAT:

"Noch nie hat ein X irgendwo, irgendwann einen bedeutenden Punkt markiert...."

"Das X markiert den Punkt...!"

Kommentar

Originalbeitrag von Data

Listen, pal - I mean THAT:

Thx, buddy. As you meant before it should be released on June, 28th right here in Germany.

Believin' in "T-Online"? You're jokin', chuck! Thinking of the flatrate, beliving in T.O. is utopianism.

@NH:
                    Right, pal. This movie will be much better, than the games, not at least the causing of this beautiful actress AND those two Heckler&Koch 9mm USP Match!

Kommentar

four letter words...

...hey, guys,

I am deeply upset! Gone for a few days and have to read dozens of disgusting words now! What happened to nice conversations? To calm discussions?

Anyway: I'll go watch the movie (probably, as I've mentioned before), either in the theatre or on tape, and THEN we can go on talking about it.

Amasov: cool down, man

Kommentar

You musn't be upset, @chell. I think this lovely discussion is not calm anyway. I'm afraid those Indy-chucks gettin' out of arguments in this way, so let's move to final round [sound] GONG [/sound] !

Aye mate. That's my opinion, but anyhow they started a poll about that! Likely unfair these Indy-Freaks, aren't they?

Hey pal, I'm so icecold that I go over dead men!

Kommentar

Aye man, that's really cheap a number. There is our number one hard luck hero slightly about 12 to 14 hours not online (for his friggin sister had occupied the family's PC) and you come and say: the Indianatics are out of arguments?

Is this the way you learned to discuss at Lara? That's great. To argue with people who aren't even there. Waddaya gonna do next? Move into hospital and argue with guys who are in coma (I guess they fell into coma when they saw that dull and boring trailer for the upcoming Tomb Raider Movie... and I promise you it's at least as exciting as mowing your front lane on a sunny sunday afternoon)? Nooooo! Wait. They might wake up and and destroy your lousy argumentation. Maybe you better go to the cemetary and exhumate some guys who are dead - like those producers who commited suicide after they found out how the upcoming TR Movie wasted there funds and that it would have been more fun to flush it down the toilet - this might be persons which you can impress with your argumentation.

And one more thing, you stupid git. Indy fans are unfair, oh c'mon man, that's fookin' shit and you know it. You accepted the poll... and now you're whining like a little baby who's favourite milk bottle is broken. And unfair? Man, I'm away for half a day and you start to claim you had won this bout. Nice try, Mr. Nice Guy.

So, if you have any good arguments, bring'em on... I'll trash all of them. Until further notice, I'll quote "Army of Darkness": Good, Bad--- I'm the guy with the gun. Or else: Yo, She-Bitch! Let's dance!!!

Kommentar

sheesh...

ok, folks, to put an end to it.

a) it's absolutely pointless to talk about something nobody's seen yet (trailers don't count AT ALL, because there is this rule: the longer the trailer, the more boring the movie!)

b) it's absolutely pointless to compare an apple with an orange.

c) it's absolutely pointless to start being impolite!

BTW: Probably my problem, but I spent quite some time in England and the English language doesn't work for me if I'm to be rude. English is polite, polite, polite, so if I want to be rude, I'd have to talk or write German. So I'm off this thread....

Kommentar

Well, I was really confused when I read this thread first, but now all is clear: ya all are crackbrained!!!

Ya try talking about Angelina Jolie as she's a nromal woman - but she isn't!

She's bisexual!

Not that I'm intollerant anyway, but a girl that can't decide fookin' man or woman can't be a replcement for Indiana Jones - a man who had probably more women than James Bond......

Forget it all - TR'll be a good movie to jerk off, but not more! Don't forget your hankys when you go to the theaters, ya'll need them!
                              All these movies made out of computer games are childish. I saw Dungeons & Dragons yesterday and it sat in the movie theater and just thought: "lalalala...didelda......, it was soooo boring, I nearly fall asleep.

I promiss ya all: if you're going to watch TR , after ya watched it ya'll regret that ya spent your money fpr that.
                              Christianity: The belief that some cosmic Jewish zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.
                              Makes perfect sense.

Kommentar

@AsH:
                                My response to your posting will last a little while. Sorry.

@Captain Proton:

You are trying to compare "Angelina Jolie" with "Indiana Jones" ?????????????????

What a fuckin' bullshit is that? Do I tried to compare "Lara Croft" with "Harrison Ford" ??????

Personals is not we're talkin' about, pal. I tried to look at a "follwing", a further movie that lookin' to make history BEHIND Indiana Jones.

And:
                                Aren't the actual scenes of Star-Trek-Series and Movies also "a little computer product" ?

Think of your meaning, sucker.

((((((((( )))))))))

Kommentar

Lädt...
                                X