Lara Croft ... best Movie of the Year! This summer in every theatre everywhere... - SciFi-Forum

Ankündigung

Einklappen
Keine Ankündigung bisher.

Lara Croft ... best Movie of the Year! This summer in every theatre everywhere...

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Lara Croft ... best Movie of the Year! This summer in every theatre everywhere...

Angelina Jolie ... is ... Lara Croft.

"You might tried to kill me?"

"I'm not gonna kill you."

"I said you tried!"

---

" Are we gonna save the universe?"

"Absolutely!"

This will be the best movie of this year!

Any questions, folks?

Around theatres in Germany on June 28th
    Zuletzt geändert von Amasov; 11.04.2001, 13:08.
    Ich bin keine Signatur, ich mach hier nur sauber ...

Originalbeitrag von Amasov
    Around theatres everywhere in Europe on 15th June.
    I thought, this would be the release date for the USA?!
    But I might be mistaken...

btw: Do you have an ironic intention by starting this thread? Or are you really such a fan of Mrs. Croft?

Yors,
    Data

P.S.: Why do I write this in ENGLISH???
    "Noch nie hat ein X irgendwo, irgendwann einen bedeutenden Punkt markiert...."

"Das X markiert den Punkt...!"

Kommentar

I don't know, Data.

BUT: I do have intentions to move u 2 the theatre. And I will do have some fun about lookin' Lara.

So, everybody, this will be a quiet real good movie.

"The future is yours now, Lara. You're seen eye."

Trained for combat.

Kommentar

But she´s no match for Indy, sorry!

Here are the international release dates (only that ones which may be interesting for a few forum members...):
        USA - 15 June 2001
        Germany - 28 June 2001
        Taiwan - 21 July 2001 (for the Internet-bootleg-versions... )

Release date for Austria not given yet (at IMDB...) - sorry!

Kommentar

Und glaube mir, ich werde der 1. sein, der die Premiere mitbekommt.

"Trained for Combat"

Better match than Indy.

Kommentar

And I'm really dissapointed, Mister Amasov, that you started to type in your last posting in German . I hope a moderator will edit this, for not everyone in this board is capable of reading German...

Until further actions take place, I'll translate for you, dear STF-Comrades: "And believe me, i'll be the 1st one, to get to the premiere..."

And, by the way: Lara is just a media-hype, a badly rendered character without any character. And... let's face it: Indy would kick her lousy butt twice a day. He found the Arc of Covenant, the holy Grail, Atlantis, the tower of Babel and the stones of Sankara. And what did Mrs. Croft find? A rotten dagger, a renault Clio in the commercials and method to sell one game three times to male adulescents...

Kommentar

BUT she IS really cute, isn't she?

I saw the trailer and thought *wow*. Indy is past, Lara is the future and somehow, in my opinion it doesn't matter. With some copied effects from "Matrix" and the sense of Indy it will really burns in the cinema.

Sure, nobody - no movie - might beat Indiana Jones, but the story of Indy has been told, it's time to create a new story. And this movie might to be the following storybook of Indy.

@AsH:
              I'm sorry about my lousy statement in german, I tried to give me some practice in writing.

@Data:
              Not absolutely correct. On June, 15th in theatres of U.K. too. And I thought, that U.K. is also a part of Europe?

@Lara:
              You're the only one who has the strength to destroy the power of the light.

No immunity. No alliances.

Zuletzt geändert von Amasov; 11.04.2001, 09:37.

Kommentar

Originalbeitrag von Amasov
                @Data:
                Not absolutely correct. On June, 15th in theatres of U.K. too. And I thought, that U.K. is also a part of Europe?
                Yes, the U.K. is part of Europe - BUT:
                The release date for the U.K. is 6 July 2001, which is AFTER the German release! That reminds me of Star Trek...

Kommentar

Oh my god, I'm sorry. Bad mistake from myself.
                  EDIT: (I fixed that bug in my first post - )

I'm lookin' foward to get the 4th Teaser (Superbowl: Survivor), but I could'nt find out on which URL it might be found.

(On official Page you only could get the teaser in Quicktime online. No chance to save it on disk)

Do you have link 4me?
                  Zuletzt geändert von Amasov; 11.04.2001, 13:07.

Kommentar

Ihr wisst schon das ich ne 4 in Englisch habe

Aber ich habe ja alles verstanden.
                    »Ich habe nie eine Chance hastig vergeben, sondern lieber gemütlich vertändelt.« - Willi »Ente« Lippens

Läuft!
                    Member der No - Connection

Kommentar

Indy? Lara?

Ok, I have to join into this discussion...

I'll probably go see the movie as I just love adventure movies (hope they'll not use stories from the games as that'll be quite boring IMHO). Lara does certainly lack the charisma Indy has, and the experience, and the coolness. But, hey! Let's give her a chance (and I am just dying to see her crawling around on those bare knees, scraping her kneecaps bloody :-)).

Kommentar

I won't watch this movie, because I do not own any of these bloody TR- Games.
                        There are many people who criticize the ST-Voyager producers for taking Seven of Nine into the crew only because of her impressive breasts, but with TR it is the same. This game only that succesful because of Lara's titanic boobs !!!
                        Tomb Raider SUX !!!!

P.S. Die Gesellschaft zum Reinerhalt der deutschen Sprache würde sich sicher über diesen Thread freuen !
                        “Are these things really better than the things I already have? Or am I just trained to be dissatisfied with what I have now?”― Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby
                        They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken - Bobby Sands
                        Christianity makes everyone have this mentality that escapism is a bad thing. You know "Don't run away from the real world - deal with it." Why ? Why should you have to suffer? - Marilyn Manson

Kommentar

Hi Chell!

We WILL give her a chance! Why you would like to see this wonderful and great movie, probably . ?
                          Wrong wording, I think. You HAVE to see this one.

I would like to offer you 3 Teaser/Trailer (4free! - roundabout 24Megs/Teaser - Quicktime). Then you might be able to see what kind of movie this is!

BUT:
                          *WARNING*
                          I'm not responsible for any "ticket-buying" to the States on June 15th after you saw these ones!

@NH:

Please! Do not put the discussion about 7 into this thread, or I might getting very angry!

Kommentar

Too late, pal... if this Nicolas Hazelnut creep started to talk about Seven o' Nine, there is no chance of stopping him. Let's all just hope that Mrs. B'elanna Paris won't discover this topic...

But it's a matter of fact that the Tomb Raider (by the way you pronounce it Toom, not Toomp... ) Games sold mainly because of Mrs. Croft. As Eidos said, many people know Lara but never heard about the game. And let's face it: she doesn't have much of a character in her games, does she?
                            And she lacks this coolnes that Dr. Jones does have without the shadow of a doubt. Let's face it: the coolest archeologist on this earth has a fedora, a whip and a damn cool beard... three days grown. Lara has nothing of this: she doesn't even have cool punch lines. So let's state one thing: "Snakes! Why do it have to be snakes?".
                            Face it, Amasov: this would-be copy will never reach the coolnes of the original. Sorry pal, you have to open up your eyes.

But i have 2 more things to state:
                            Truly. She is cute (I hope you're not speaking about Lara, but about Angelina Jolie)... and: does this whole English thing just get ridiculous and a little out of hand?... just wondering...

Kommentar

@AsH:

Sucker!

Did you see these previews? I'm wondering about your smallminded statement. We do not know (excepts these previews) anything about this movie. Nothing against Indiana Jones, he is quiet a cool guy with a big black whip, a fedora and a 3-days-beard (sometimes he's shaving himself, does he? ), but: Outstanding outfit, nice body, two 9mm HeKo USP Match, that puts you 20 bullets in your ass and well trained in martial arts standig against this lousy guy!
                              Aye mate, this is what we are waiting for.

Kommentar

Lädt...
                              X