Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Zitat von Skymarshal Beitrag anzeigen
    Ein andere Kritikpunkt wäre die Diabolisierung vom weißen Hai. Allerdings gibt es auch keine so großen. Demnach wäre er eher fiktiv.
    Die verteufelung dieses Tieres ist mittlerweile ganz klar falsch, nur mit der größe täuschst du dich!
    Weiße Haie können eine Länge bis zu sieben Metern erreichen was aus Sichtungen und Schätzungen anhand von Bissspuren hervorgeht. Einer der größten Weißen Haie, der jemals gefangen wurde war 6,40m lang und wog über 3200kg!
    Das ist durchaus die Größe die in der Weiße Hai gezeigt wird!
    Das Schicksal beschütz Kinder, Narren und Schiffe namens Enterprise

Kommentar

Naja, wenn man sich an die "Psychologie" von Teil 1 hält und es mit netten neuen Effekten verschönert - warum nicht?

Weil wenn ich mir den Hai jetzt so angucke, dann sieht er sehr albern aus.

Ein andere Kritikpunkt wäre die Diabolisierung vom weißen Hai. Allerdings gibt es auch keine so großen. Demnach wäre er eher fiktiv.
      Wenn man das Projekt richtig aufzieht und vllt. auch neue Wege beschreitet, also es nicht unbedingt auf ein Remake anlegt, wäre ein derartiges Thema interessant.

Was die Effekte angeht, muss ich dir uneingeschränkt recht geben. Manche Szenen wirken einfach lächerlich, aber auch Filme sind nun mal nicht vor technischer Weiterentwicklung gefeit.

Was die Diabolisierung betrifft, wird man um sie wohl nicht ganz rumkommen, anders lässt sich IMO kaum ein fesselnder Plot entwerfen.
      "Mailand oder Madrid - Hauptsache Italien!" (Andi Möller) - "Und jetzt skandieren die Fans wieder: Türkiye, Türkiye. Was so viel heißt wie Türkei, Türkei." (Heribert Faßbender) - "Das war ein wunderschöner Augenblick als der Bundestrainer sagte: Komm Steffen, zieh deine Sachen aus, jetzt geht´s los!" (S. Freund) - "Ein Lothar Matthäus lässt sich nicht von seinem Körper besiegen, ein Lothar Matthäus entscheidet selbst über sein Schicksal." (L. Matthäus)

Kommentar

Zitat von TheMarsToolVolta Beitrag anzeigen
        Was die Diabolisierung betrifft, wird man um sie wohl nicht ganz rumkommen, anders lässt sich IMO kaum ein fesselnder Plot entwerfen.
        Man könnte ja einen "Pro-Hai-Film" drauß machen, so gegen die bösen Umweltverschmutzer...
        Christianity: The belief that some cosmic Jewish zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.
        Makes perfect sense.

Kommentar

Zitat von Steve Coal Beitrag anzeigen
          Die verteufelung dieses Tieres ist mittlerweile ganz klar falsch, nur mit der größe täuschst du dich!
          Weiße Haie können eine Länge bis zu sieben Metern erreichen was aus Sichtungen und Schätzungen anhand von Bissspuren hervorgeht. Einer der größten Weißen Haie, der jemals gefangen wurde war 6,40m lang und wog über 3200kg!
          Das ist durchaus die Größe die in der Weiße Hai gezeigt wird!
          Also im ersten oder zweiten Teil(weiß es nicht mehr genau) lag ein angefressener Orca am Strand. Auch sah der Hai so schon viel größer aus. Mindestens 10 Meter. Wenn nicht noch größer.

Und das einzigste Tier welches den Weißen gefährlich werden kann sind eben Orcas welche bis 9-10 Meter lang werden und ca. 8-10 Tonnen wiegen. Die Männchen!

Also im Film das war schon eine Dimension zwischen echten weißen Hai und urzeitlichen Megalodon(15 Meter Länge).

Kommentar

Zitat von Harmakhis Beitrag anzeigen
            Man könnte ja einen "Pro-Hai-Film" drauß machen, so gegen die bösen Umweltverschmutzer...
            Wär vllt. auch mal ne Idee...

Und das einzigste Tier welches den Weißen gefährlich werden kann sind eben Orcas welche bis 9-10 Meter lang werden und ca. 8-10 Tonnen wiegen. Die Männchen!
            Orcas bringen sogar Blauwale zur Strecke...
            "Mailand oder Madrid - Hauptsache Italien!" (Andi Möller) - "Und jetzt skandieren die Fans wieder: Türkiye, Türkiye. Was so viel heißt wie Türkei, Türkei." (Heribert Faßbender) - "Das war ein wunderschöner Augenblick als der Bundestrainer sagte: Komm Steffen, zieh deine Sachen aus, jetzt geht´s los!" (S. Freund) - "Ein Lothar Matthäus lässt sich nicht von seinem Körper besiegen, ein Lothar Matthäus entscheidet selbst über sein Schicksal." (L. Matthäus)

Kommentar

Resident Evil Reihe - RE4

Es gibt wohl doch einen vierten Teil! Yippiieh! Spielt aber wohl leider nicht in Japan, aber es könnte ein interessanter Games-Charakter vorkommen!

Rumours are circulating that a planned fourth installment of the "Resident Evil" series - the third has just been completed, and the fourth was set to go up shortly after - has been put to sleep before its even escaped the studio womb.
              Checked in with one of the stars of "Resident Evil: Extinction", due out next year, who says as far as he knows plans for a "Resident Evil 4" are still very much alive.
              Actor Chris Durand (Michael Myers in "Halloween H20") tells Moviehole that there was plenty of talk about a fourth film whilst they were filming the movie and he’s yet to hear otherwise. "I understood that 4 would take place in Alaska in the extreme Winter".
              What could be happening here is that the studio is announcing the next film as the final part of a trilogy - meaning "Resident Evil 4" will be the start of something new; a spin-off perhaps with one of the other characters. One little rumour that has been doing the rounds is that the character of Leon Kennedy could be the hero of the next movie - which would fit in nicely with these other rumours.
              "Resident Evil: Extinction" is set in between 3 - 5 years after the events of "Apocalypse", the Umbrella Corporation has failed to control a series of T-Virus outbreaks and the U.S. has been almost wiped out. With very little humanity left, a handful of survivors are travelling around the remnants of the world in heavily armored convoys that go to the least populated parts of the world.
              Milla Jovovich returns as Alice, and she's running with a new pack of humans, with Claire Redfield (Ali Larter) leading a convoy (a school bus and a modified ambulance) that's cutting through the wastelands of the United States on a long trek to Alaska. Hunted by the minions of the scheming Dr. Isaacs, Alice has zombies hungry for her flesh and lab rats hungry for her blood, while Alice is hungry for Revenge.
              Quelle
              Tu erst das Notwendige, dann das Mögliche, und plötzlich schaffst du das Unmögliche. (Franz von Assisi; 1181 od. 82 - 1226)

Kommentar

Neues über Cameron's "Avatar". Leider verschiebt sich der Film um ein weiteres Jahr auf Sommer 2009. Aber aus Gründen der Special Effects! Cameron will sie perfekt haben!
                Aber lest ruhig. Ist interessant!

Und unten habe ich noch das komplette Interview bzw. den Artikel verlinkt, der sich auf jeden Fall lohnt zu lesen! Zumindest für diejenigen, die das interessiert.

[...] He has started work on Avatar, a special effects-led feature film about a human who's put in charge of an alien planet.
                "I felt I'd exhausted the treasury and it was time to go back to work," Cameron says. "Avatar is a very ambitious sci-fi movie." The director's enthusiasm is evident in his voice. "It's a futuristic tale set on a planet 200 years hence. It's an old-fashioned jungle adventure with an environmental conscience. It aspires to a mythic level of storytelling."
                Avatar is not entirely a new venture; Cameron wrote the screenplay 11 years ago, and it has featured on Empire magazine's list of the 12 greatest unproduced scripts in Hollywood.
                "I was never bored of making features," the director says. "This has been a dream project of mine for more than a decade, but when I first wrote it, the technology was not advanced enough. So I stuck the script in the drawer until the technology caught up."
                Now it has. "The film requires me to create an entirely new alien culture and language, and for that I want 'photo-real' CGI characters. Sophisticated enough 'performance-capture' animation technology is only coming on stream now. I've spent the last 14 months doing performance-capture work - the actor performs the character and then we animate it.
                "We've set up a studio, and last week [Lord of the Rings director] Peter Jackson and Steven Spielberg were here trying out the technology. I said to them, 'Take my tools and play with them for a week.' They were grinning from ear to ear. It's a really exciting time because so many new things are now possible." [...]

Having not directed a feature film for so long, does the film-maker feel any added pressure? "No. There is always pressure to perform from one feature to the next. There are always high expectations.
                "I remember going with a great sense of anticipation to each new Stanley Kubrick film and thinking, 'Can he pull it off and amaze me again?' And he always did. The lesson I learnt from Kubrick was, 'Never do the same thing twice.' Avatar is not like anything else I've done - nor were Titanic or Terminator or Aliens.
                "I always want to find something mentally engaging. I'll spend many months completing the special effects on Avatar, and it will not be released until the summer of 2009. It's quite a challenge - and for that reason, I embrace it."
                [...]
                Quelle: moviefans.de

Hier der komplette Artikel bzw. das komplette Interview

Ich find's jedenfalls klasse, dass er sich soviel Zeit dafür nimmt! Die letzten 14 Monate schon und nun geht's erst so richtig los! Im kompletten Interview bemerkt er z.B. noch, dass er sich auch hier vor allem auf die Story konzentriert!
                Und was die Effekte angeht werden wir bestimmt Bauklötzer staunen!
                Tu erst das Notwendige, dann das Mögliche, und plötzlich schaffst du das Unmögliche. (Franz von Assisi; 1181 od. 82 - 1226)

Kommentar

Ab dem 22. März werden die Neuseeländer erfahren was es heißt, wenn ein genetisches Experiment an Schafen vollkommen in die Hose geht.
                  Bei 40 Millionen Schafen in Neuseeland dürfte es sie schon interessieren.
                  Dann startet nämlich "Black Sheep" eine Low Budget Horror-Komödie dort in den Kinos.
                  Nachdem der Streifen auf einigen Festivals für Furore gesorgt hat, sicherte sich die Weinstein Company die kompletten Vermarktungsrechte für den Nordamerikanischen Kontinent gesichert.
                  Jonathan King gibt mit dem Streifen sein Debüt als Regisseur und Drehbuchautor.
                  Dieser liefert hier einen Film der sich selber nicht ernst nimmt und anscheinend mit Insider Jokes um sich schmeisst.
                  Für alle Fans innovativer Horror Komödien sicher ein gefundenes Fressen.

Ob der Film bei uns in den Kinos laufen oder gleich auf DVD und Video veröffentlicht wird steht noch nicht fest.
                  Die Creature Effects stammen übrigens vom WETA Workshop (HDR).

Hier gibt es den englischen Trailer:

Angehängte Dateien
                  "Not born. SHIT into existence." - Noman the Golgothan
                  "Man schicke dem Substantiv zwanzig Adjektive voraus, und niemand wird merken, daß man einen Haufen Kot beschreibt. Adjektive wirken wie eine Nebelbank."
                  Norman Mailer

Kommentar

Ein neuer Japan Sci-Fi Film kommt Ende 2007 in die Kinos

Der koreanische Regisseur Kwak Jae-Young ("My Sassy Girl" von 2001) wird die japanische Science-Fiction-Fantasy "Cyborg Girl" inszenieren. Der japanisch-sprachige Film soll in den nächsten beiden Monaten gedreht werden und gegen Ende 2007 in die Kinos kommen. Das Drehbuch stammt ebenfalls von Kwak.
                    Quelle
                    Wir sind Borg! Widerstand ist Zwecklos

Profiler-Liste

Kommentar

Endlich einige genauere Infos zu James Camerons neuem SciFi-Spektakel "Avatar":

Academy Award®-winning filmmaker James Cameron begins principal photography on Avatar - his first feature directorial effort since Titanic - in April 2007 for a summer 2009 release, it was announced today by Fox Filmed Entertainment Chairmen Jim Gianopulos and Tom Rothman.

Utilizing a blend of live-action photography and new virtual photorealistic production techniques invented by Cameron's team, Avatar will offer audiences a unique cinematic experience. Avatar will be filmed in 3D for release in the new digital 3D format. With the continued roll-out of digital projection systems, the studio and filmmakers anticipate that digital 3D theaters will be widespread by the film's summer 2009 release.

For Avatar, Cameron will use revolutionary image-based performance capture techniques, and a real-time virtual camera system, to create new CG worlds and blend them with dramatic performances and live action in ways never before possible.

Avatar is written by Cameron from an idea he nurtured for over a decade, while working on the technology necessary to realize its wholly imagined world. A return to the action adventure sci-fi genre that made him famous, Avatar is also an emotional journey of redemption and revolution. It is the story of a wounded ex-marine, thrust unwillingly into an effort to settle and exploit an exotic planet rich in bio-diversity, who eventually crosses over to lead the indigenous race in a battle for survival. It thus again combines the elements of massive spectacle and intimate character that made Titanic the highest grossing film of all time; a title it still holds by over three quarters of a billion dollars.

Just as he did with the then little known Leonardo DiCaprio, Cameron wanted a new face to portray the lead, Jake Sully. Having searched around the world and screen tested a number of emerging young actors, Cameron has chosen the young Australian Sam Worthington, a rising star who has been recognized by The Australian Film Institute and The Film Critics Circle of Australia, in his homeland from such work as Somersault and Dirty Deeds. Zoe Saldana (The Terminal, Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl) will portray the local woman Jake first betrays, then loves. Both actors have signed on for possible future installments as well, as Avatar is conceived as a potential franchise. Other casting will be announced shortly.

Said Cameron, "For me, as a lifelong fan of science fiction and action, 'Avatar' is a dream project. We're creating an entire world, a complete ecosystem of phantasmagorical plants and creatures, and a native people with a rich culture and language. The story is both epic and emotional. The two things that make this film even possible are pioneering advances in CG effects and performance capture, as well as my 22 year relationship with Fox, since only with great trust can you operate so close to the cutting edge. I plan to honor that relationship by bringing them a winner. And I have the team to do it, the best team of artists and technicians I've ever been privileged to work with. This one's going to be a grand adventure."

"Every year, our business makes hundreds of films, most of which come and go. But a Jim Cameron film is different," said Tom Rothman and Jim Gianopulos. "Jim's movies raise the bar, both in storytelling and use of technology. 'Avatar' will do so again. The world he has created is breathtaking and the action breathless. It will take two more years, but in the summer of 2009, 'Avatar' will be a seismic change in the movie going experience."

The film's new image-based process of facial performance capture will get all the subtle nuances of the actors' performances. The virtual camera system will allow Cameron to work intimately with the cast while seeing in real-time, as each scene evolves, the computer generated worlds and characters. This revolutionary approach allows Cameron to direct scenes with CG characters and environments exactly as he would on a live action set.

The edited performances and scenes, incorporating Cameron's hands-on camera moves, will be turned over to Peter Jackson's Oscar-winning visual effects house Weta Digital ("The Lord of the Rings" trilogy). Weta's artists will incorporate new intuitive CGI technologies to transform the environments and characters into photorealistic 3D imagery that will transport the audience into the alien world rich with imaginative vistas, creatures and characters.

Avatar is produced by Cameron and Jon Landau for Cameron's Lightstorm Entertainment. Principal photography will take place in and around Los Angeles, and in New Zealand. Live action will be shot using the proprietary FUSION digital 3D camera system developed by Cameron and Vince Pace.

Avatar is the latest creative partnership between Cameron and Twentieth Century Fox, one of the most successful filmmaker-studio alliances in motion picture history. Cameron and Fox first joined forces in 1985 for Aliens, which became a sci fi classic. Next came The Abyss, which revolutionized visual effects technology; and True Lies, a blockbuster starring Arnold Schwarzenegger. In 1996, Fox greenlighted Cameron's Titanic, which became the most successful film in history, and won a record-breaking eleven Academy Awards, including Best Picture.
                      Mein Webcomic: http://www.hipsters-comic.com

Kommentar

Habe ich das jetzt richtig verstanden? Der Film wird komplett in CGI gemacht?

Aber interessant in Verbindung mit dieser neuen 3D Technik. Welche aber leider wohl nur in den wenigsten Kinos gezeigt werden kann.

Kommentar

@Skymarshal: Die meisten Hintergründe und die außerirdischen Kreaturen werden CGI sein, die menschlichen Hauptfiguren werden aber schon von echten Schauspielern verkörpert, so weit ich das verstanden habe.

Und als ob ein "Avatar" nicht reichen würde: M. Night Shyamalan ("The Sixth Sense") plant eine Live-Action-Adaption der beliebten Nickelodeon-Zeichentrick-Serie "Avatar - The Last Airbender":

Zuletzt geändert von ADrian; 09.01.2007, 17:41.
                          Mein Webcomic: http://www.hipsters-comic.com

Kommentar

Ok, dann spielen wenigsten noch echte Schauspieler mit. Nur CGI finde ich auch nicht so gut. Kommt auch immer drauf an. Aber so eine Story sollte von echten Menschen verkörpert werden. Auch wenn ich Camerons Know-How immer schätze.

Naja, dieses Zeugs von Shyamalan interessiert mich nicht wirklich. Der soll lieber bei seinen Mystery Filmen bleiben.

Und was ist eine "Live-Action-Adaption"?

Kommentar

Und was ist eine "Live-Action-Adaption"?

Naja das ist halt eine Realverfilmung, ala Spiderman.

Ob Avatar von Shyamalan aber Avatar heißt bleibt abzuwarten, da die Rechte bei Fox liegen.
                              Wir sind Borg! Widerstand ist Zwecklos

Profiler-Liste

Kommentar

Soweit ich weiß, werd die eigentliche Hauptfigur z.B. in Battle Angel Alita, Alita, komplett CGI sein, der Rest wird von Schauspielern verkörpert. Hier in "Avatar" dürfte das ähnlich aussehen. Wenn's halt zu außerirdisch wird, wird's CGI sein.

Kommentar

Lädt...
                                X